Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

its been raining every weekend here…

its been dry here… go figure right

it has been raining off and on…but thats besides the point as far as im concerned. my issue is that when i AM actually home, i’ve had ZERO desire to do this… but i did have a fun time cruising the other night

Honestly if this is how ppl feel then this thread could have ended like 45 pages ago

but at this point who cares…this shit is old and obviously nobody wants to actually do this.

i still want to do it. always have. and i stand by my statements. just dont feel like going for a ride. ill let you know when i get the urge :wink:

Don’t worry little guy, when we decide to go there, you’ll hear us coming.

:gay: :gay2: :wtf:

66 Pages. Damn. By the time this thing ends I may have a car worthy… ha ha doubtful. effin DSMs…

oh god…what every u do please dont play “lowrider”

:biglol:

Does anyone want to run for cash there … if so PM me and lets set something up

I have a stang ready to go …

:tup: to BDR adding 30 more pages

:lol: i was afraid this thread was gunna die too.

Go fuck yourself you dumb fuck …

I have a NO excuse mustang ready to go

Yea I forgot I am dumb…maybe you didn’t read this thread?

You are saying you will race…Rochester will ask 100 questions about your car which you won’t answer…No race will get locked it and this page will go another 30 pages…

thats why i said PM me …to keep the shit out

Hahahahahahahaha

whenever your ready junior come bring that car and $200

I dont remember seeig that part in this thread at all

you are an idiot. only reason you are TYPING like that is because you have Timmy to come to your rescue. with that false sense of security aside, you REALLY don’t know who you are talking to. im not here for violence at all; but watching you dig your hole is something i just can’t understand

LOL my words have nothing to do with fighting…you think im gunna roll over and let someone say retarded shit to me. Like I dont know what Im doing when it comes to racing or Im some sort of new comer to this scene. Ha

If Jesse is this big jacked tough guy crazy mother fucker and wants to beat me up…fine. Id rather stand my groud then let some person I dont even know run there mouth about me. If he sees me out and really wants to fight me for GIVING HIS SHIT RIGHT BACK TO HIM- fine. Like I said Id rather get beat up and stand my ground then roll over and look like a bitch.

and Fuck the hole- he called me out well then back it up.

Its ppl like you making MY WORDS MORE THEN THEY ARE AND EGGING IT ON. Saying what I did was almost harmless- in a sense all its saying is BRING IT. All Im doing is giving his shit talk right back to him.

Ive been down to race…the fighting shit has been brought up by Muscle and some of you Buff guys…

So lets see how badly my words can be misinterpeted or exaggerate. Again.

MMA!!

you obviously don’t understand the word… “provoking”