Callout: Muscle50, Cobraman04 & 01AudiS4

In the end 9 out of 10 NYSpeed members agree VWs make you gay…

sorry…

I also didn’t realize your race car was Honda…

If you want to compare DD to DD

My Tib is girly…Im ok with that…
Your VW makes you gay…I hope your ok with that…

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:122,topic:39759"”]

I also didn’t realize your race car was Honda…

If you want to compare DD to DD

My Tib is girly…Im ok with that…
Your VW makes you gay…I hope your ok with that…

[/quote]

Is this directed to me? I drive it because the payments are cheap, it’s 6 speed and has leather. and I’m an 18 year old college student. Most people didn’t have cars this “nice” at my age.

he was saying that to vandit lol

[quote=“psphinx81,post:124,topic:39759"”]

he was saying that to vandit lol

[/quote]

lol oh okay good.

I was gonna say, I got owned my a 5.0 stang, I learned.

You’re all a bunch of suckaz…how the hell did this go to another VW is gay thread? Where’s budumplin to defend the VW…this thread aint complete without him and his ~partner/co rider/owner of said VW~

prolly banned. lol.

bahaha im stoned
this is a funny fuckinf htread

So, Im cleaning up the wagon, who wast to run em tonight? I’m looking for 16sec cars looking to “thrash” it up :wink:

yea i quit that place i just started my new job n ive been away alot. the only thing i got done that i planned way the smaller pulley other than that no $$ but hopefully by spring i can come out w/ some new mods.

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:96,topic:39759"”]

I ran a 12.6 over the summer…there where Im at… I ~might~ be a lil bit quicker…who knows.

[/quote]

wow I ran a 12.7 we would make for a really good run. I just hope your car is as good on the highway as it is on the track :slight_smile:

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:129,topic:39759"”]

So, Im cleaning up the wagon, who wast to run em tonight? I’m looking for 16sec cars looking to “thrash” it up :wink:

[/quote]

haha thatd be great

[quote=“VANDIT,post:112,topic:39759"”]

how is there price any different from the cobalt ss, srt4, wrx, mazspeed, ion redline, etc etc that all make about the same power and all perform about the same from stock…

the only difference is that the vw’s hold there value unlike the rest

you drive a gm product, i feel bad for you…

and i am baffled how driving a superior product makes you gay?.. intresting :smash2:

edit: no where did i say my car was fast/cool/or better than anyone else’s, just wondering how it makes me gay!?!?

[/quote]

youre getting pretty ridiculous, the point that they “hold their value” is exactly what I mean by overpriced for what they really do. when they break down theyre a hell of a lot more expensive to repair, and your exhaust probably sounds like youre taking a shit driving down the road!

the GTI was around before the cobalt ss and the speed6 and all that shit, people trying to sell a 2001 for 11-12k with 80,000 miles on it, overpriced.

stay on topic bitches

[quote=“bigwoode,post:133,topic:39759"”]

your exhaust probably sounds like youre taking a shit driving down the road!

[/quote]

nuff said.

[quote=“cky89,post:135,topic:39759"”]

nuff said.

[/quote]

agreed…

no fart cannon on the gti… its daily!

My GP sounds like shit anything louder than idle. :gotme: Guess who cares…not this guy…lol

[quote=“somedude,post:131,topic:39759"”]

wow I ran a 12.7 we would make for a really good run. I just hope your car is as good on the highway as it is on the track :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Oh it is…I get traction then. :wink:

I’m in with my sti if newman doesnt want any.

Cool. PM me, we’ll do it later this week if you want. I didn’t try contacting him yet…