callout: psphinx81

Hopefully at the street car shootout. I am only calling out psphinx81 because I know he has a big turbo. I don’t know what other Evos are hiding out, but let me know, I’ll run anyone that wants to go and have a good time at NYI.

Paul, I know you’re busy a lot, but can you make it down for the shootout? I haven’t see your car since last year, and I’d love to see it run.

Let’s do this :burnout:

–mark

ill take this challenge, as long as i can get my retune before then now that i have my clutch in. i also have some weight reduction goodies on the way :snky:

Oh snap!

you guys are really reaching for attendance for this thing arnt ya

lol i was thinking the same thing

Yeah, absolutely. It was one of the best days at NYI last year, people come from all across NY. I hope we can get the cars out that we don’t see too often!

Plus, I really want to race a big turbo Evo 8)

Paul is in Florida right now, not sure if he’ll even be back or has access to see this thread right.

Edit: just talked to him. He gets back on the 11th. Says he probably won’t attend though

Damn, that’s this friday, he can stil make it. If he can’t though, I’d love to run him at a later time. He needs to come out at least once this year :slight_smile:

I hear that haha. I helped him put the car back together and haven’t even been in it for a ride lol. Oh well maybe it’ll be out sometime

hmmmm maybe…

I wanna see Bladez vs Psphinx at that showdown. Brother vs Brother. oooo.

I’m still slow… Damn you Johnny Law.

…So that was you in the Hamburg Sun police blotter a few weeks ago. Thought so.

I wonder if I’m gunna make the Hamburg Sun…

:lol: The photographer should have gotten a pic of you drifting the roundabout.

Yes it was

:snky:

mhmm :snky: is afoot

:snky::snky::snky:

The suspense is killing me.