CALLOUT: TNICK24

I don’t want to race you, are you even driving that DSM POS of yours? I want to publicly humiliate you for being an asshole to me. :rant:

Lets see, to start you:

1. framed a friend of mine to cover your / someone else’s ass for your own silly fuck up and 2) you haven’t bothered to return phone calls, PMs or emails, well, guess what Nick, I’m calling you out here and now. It was bad enough you profited like whoa (or attempted to) on the computer you got from me for a busted ass bike (lets not talk about how much I’ve had to fix on that) but you can’t fucking get in touch with me for MONTHS about a stupid bike pedals, pump and some shoes?!?! BOGUS.

So yeah I’ll probably be censured or banned for calling you out in a completely OT manner, but you’ve fucking pissed me off Nick. It would be one thing if you were still banned / out of touch, but now that you’re still posting I know you had to have gotten at least SOME of my attempts at communication over the past 2 months! :gotme:

Get off your ass and reply, or PM me, or call me you fucktard, I have no hope / expectation of recovering the shit you owe me considering you’re out of town now but I’d at least like an explanation as to why the fuck you ignored me all of this time…

is this that absurd kid with the stupid signature about him hooking up nitrous to his volvo?

yeah, he sucks.

big time.

and he needs to resize that signature…wait… better yet. Get rid of it.

haha. oh man.

Alot of funny noobs lately…lol!!!

yep, and it still put down less HP than mike’s BEAT old e30 with the o2 wire unplugged.

ohsnap.jpg

nope.

he was far surpassing 120 or 140 mph. i’d look for the sig now, but i just ate a wonderful meal prepared by my mother…and throwing it up would be rude.

want me to have my fredonia crew, kick his fucking ass?

bahahahahahaha

Can you get her to make me some food?
I’m hungry.

a simple “talking to” that ended with a kick in the balls and “call dave back, douche” would be enough :wink:

come on over.

she seriously spent 3 hours preparing a three course meal for Pat & Laura the other night.

this is appropriate :bloated:

actually its the ENTIRE reason I stopped talking to the Rochester car people. I have the shit at my house back in fairport, actually its sitting on a chair in my living room.

the reason i stopped talking to all of you/everyone else- shit like this.

how in ANYWAY did I profit from our trade? you got your insurance check from your bike being stolen and also got rid of a computer that NO ONE would have ever bought. you need to realize how hard it is to sell a computer thats as highly modified as the one you traded me.

what was wrong with the bike?! I brought it to Park Ave. Bike shop, and had them go over everything. they said it would be 100% with some brake work, which I said that i would pay for. but you being the nice guy/ friend at the time, told me not to worry about it. I had NO problem paying for it. putting new wheels and whatever else you did was ALL ON YOU as the stock ones on there are more then sufficient.

framed a friend of mine to cover your / someone else’s ass for your own silly fuck up

When did I EVER frame ANYONE? I got about 200 threatening calls/e-mails from my supposed “friends”, when i had NOTHING to do with it. As far as im concerned all parties involved (not you) have forgotten/forgave the whole incident. Mikey and allison, as far as i know, found out who was actually behind it, without my help.

oh, and do you really think i cared AT ALL about that volvo, or what you say about it now? Do you even remember how badly beat that thing was? we skated on it, put nitrous on it, crashed it into trees, off roaded it, hell i welded the motor in place so it would stop moving around. that car was a joke, and still is to this day.

I have class, and i hope this worthless thread is locked/deleated by the time i get back

oh and beck tell your “fredonia boyzzzz” to come on down to my room. 211D grissam hall. im here most of the time. ill show em whats up. maybe you should stay the fuck out of shit that has nothing to do with you.

Get permission from a mod to post this or keep it to PM’s. Thanks.

kick his ass? one day ban