CALLOUT: TNICK24

this is appropriate :bloated:

actually its the ENTIRE reason I stopped talking to the Rochester car people. I have the shit at my house back in fairport, actually its sitting on a chair in my living room.

the reason i stopped talking to all of you/everyone else- shit like this.

how in ANYWAY did I profit from our trade? you got your insurance check from your bike being stolen and also got rid of a computer that NO ONE would have ever bought. you need to realize how hard it is to sell a computer thats as highly modified as the one you traded me.

what was wrong with the bike?! I brought it to Park Ave. Bike shop, and had them go over everything. they said it would be 100% with some brake work, which I said that i would pay for. but you being the nice guy/ friend at the time, told me not to worry about it. I had NO problem paying for it. putting new wheels and whatever else you did was ALL ON YOU as the stock ones on there are more then sufficient.

framed a friend of mine to cover your / someone else’s ass for your own silly fuck up

When did I EVER frame ANYONE? I got about 200 threatening calls/e-mails from my supposed “friends”, when i had NOTHING to do with it. As far as im concerned all parties involved (not you) have forgotten/forgave the whole incident. Mikey and allison, as far as i know, found out who was actually behind it, without my help.

oh, and do you really think i cared AT ALL about that volvo, or what you say about it now? Do you even remember how badly beat that thing was? we skated on it, put nitrous on it, crashed it into trees, off roaded it, hell i welded the motor in place so it would stop moving around. that car was a joke, and still is to this day.

I have class, and i hope this worthless thread is locked/deleated by the time i get back