CALLOUT: Wavebyee & Choko

Wavebyee - we raced last year and they were some good races.

• I seem to remember you passing me every time my stupid auto. tranny started to slip :bloated:.
    Well - I won’t need to worry about tranny slippage this time! :D.
    Plus you are a cool guy and it would be fun to see how we matched up this year. Are you still running the same boost and similar set-up as last year or did you change stuff?

Choko - heard a lot of cool stuff about your truck. Plus I saw it up at mighty a few weeks ago. Looked and sounded pretty bad azz. :smiley:
I don’t think I would mind getting beat by somethin like that - plus it might be a good run anyways.

Well let me know if/when you guys would want to. I would kinda prefer going from rolls because I am pretty sure that I heard my “crappy” 10 bolt rear end making some noise lately, especially when jamming it out of the hole.

i = no rolls.
i = only digs
i = on a stock 10bolt. yes a stock 10bolt. from a camaro just like yours…

Why would you run from a stop and not a roll if you have a weak rearend? What power are you pushing Choko?

over 600? my truck is not a 140mph truck. i only take my truck to like 110 on the streets.

OK I’ll let you know. I could probably do a dig.
Just don’t feel like dropping $2,000 on a 12 bolt when I am in the middle of buying a house:nono:

Never said we had to roll to 140

110 is fine with me:D

wow a call out. I deff want to go from the dig, i ahve a stock t-5 tranny on its last leg and still perfer dig. Catch me on a good day maybe a roll. Same set up as last year. But anyway lets do it.

When is good for you?

Weekend

Gotcha. Lets make it happen

Any of you guys gonna be out 2nite?

I’ll be up at mighty later - at like ~10 PM
-write-in or pm me

This weekend may be looking crappy for me :banghead:

I might be out tonight, gimme a ring.

like i said on the phone. Do one roll one dig…get some daytime footage too

i still have to finish putting my motor together. so ill be down for the weekend.,

:(Haven’t heard anything about this

Hope it isnt a thread failure …

im still down, waiting for the correct guide plates & pushrods for my heads.‘Hopefully Today they will be in’; Procomp has there head up there ass :ARG:

:headbang: sounds good…

I know how that crap goes tryin to get parts…

no call? weak. I was willing to travel.

I will be out getting ready for our second baby tomm. Goin to NYI nxt friday. You take that LT1 to the track?

Choko, get that thing done man! Donny will have his truck done next week too.

Parts come in yet?

I’ll be out n bout tonite…:tspry: