Callout!

^ well, i dunno if u r still gonna be here when it comes out, but i’ll run ya. prob loose though haha.

my car from a dig is faster than zongs :slight_smile:

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A STOCK FBOD!!!i want to smoke it…hgahaha

I will race a Supercharged F-bod in the Rain from a dig. any takers??? lol

I see the 13 flat Mythological creature is reading so he should have no trouble running his car…since his mouth runs great :tup:

how does late saturday sound maybe?

What is in your Vette?

That would be interesting, im sticking with the vetter though. Maybe from a dig you’ll have a shot but from a roll the vette is gonna have to win.

intake … a little exaust work not to much

Intresting, what time?

i dunno i gotta talk to jeeves first he get’s first dibs

lol. u boys are too much. getting riled up over a 13 second race :lol: anyways my car is long from stock at this point, and it would be a waste of my time to show up fo this. however, i will show up in a short amount of time if you want to put up some money!

if someone lent me their m6 ls1 camaro that wasnt a dog id be more than happy to race you. however, we were talking 1/4 mile times yesterday, so doing ur ricer roll would defeat the point now, wouldnt it. wow you are retarded. but id be willing to do both.

in the meantime, why dont you race sherm, he* may still be stock

Its just for fun, I want to see what my car can do.

Whats a stock fbody? :lol:

Is the vette all fixed up? Want to try for this weekend?

same here … i don’t even know who unicorn is let alone why i would race some random person over the internet…

You are the one with the diarrhea of the mouth with your 12.1 second stock camaro. How about you don’t show up in a “short amount of time” and show up and race one of them now? What is going to be different in a “short amount of time”?

are you retarded? do you just take random bits of information from here and there and make a sentence? first off, i said i ran 13.1 stock. once i get to my car ill post the slips. second, i said, MY CAR IS LONG FROM STOCK. but i will show up, once its done, and GLADLY race ur sti’s or what have you. the difference in a short amount of time is that my car wil have motion to it.

what is with these people lately? jez this guy seems like the next BlowCobra or whatever his name was. what the hell is with n00bs starting shit lately?

Who the fuck are you? Just because you mouth off about having a fast LS1 or whatever you are driving, doesn’t mean you actually have any of that. There are so any shit-talkers and bull-shitters on this site, one more claiming anything doesn’t mean anything. You have 5 posts with a girly username.
Show up to the 13 second race and win and then you can go on about how fast your car is. Until that point, STFU and let your actions speak for themselves…

yea seriously - unicorn, ride your fbod to hell, and dont bring a laptop with you just to make sure you dont post here anymore.