camaro might be sold

i have someone interested in buying my car…and was wondering if someone had a digital camera that can take pics…i will wash it…

also pewter let me know whats a good asking price…pm me

me and Mike have a good digital camera and will take pics tomorrow night if you want to come down our way.

i got to clean it up first

sounds like a good deal if i cant find someone else

can i get you to pose on my hood also…:naughty: :naughty:

Just let one of us know (and I hope he doesn’t mind me volunteering… :smiley: )

i have a digi but i thik im to far out of the way!:slight_smile:

i could clean it up good for you, i worked with a detail guy for a while i just dont’ have the equipment to buff tho,.

the car is pretty clean just needs a quick wash and vacume

someone offer you a sub and a cookie for it?:smiley:

you’d be suprised after a full detail, i’ve seen cars go for 1k more than original asking cuz of it course it’s too cold for me to do all that shit now and espo hasn’t got the glazes to me yet :tounge:

i got a nice digi. im kinda close i suppose. im in the Century III area.

got a camera, in monroeville.

Originally posted by slowcamaro
the car is pretty clean just needs a quick wash and vacume

swing bye the base tomarow

i told him 5,500 negotable he said out of his price range:crying: :crying: :crying:
i wanted the red z28 pewter has

Originally posted by slowcamaro
i told him 5,500 negotable he said out of his price range:crying: :crying: :crying:
i wanted the red z28 pewter has

tell him 4000 and be done with it!

i will pm him back when i get the pics

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
you’d be suprised after a full detail, i’ve seen cars go for 1k more than original asking cuz of it course it’s too cold for me to do all that shit now and espo hasn’t got the glazes to me yet :tounge:

there a place on my way to deep creek that buys cars from auctions… bringthem tot here buildign details them and takes them back totthe asuction! and basically pick up 1-3k more buy just doing a detail on a carr…

pretty easy i guess to make a buck doing that:cool:

yeah i’ve done the outside of mine, i’m thinking about setting up a side shop this summer it’s REALLY time consuming for me though we’ll see.

so do you still need pics taken tomorrow?

the guy said my car is too much…so i am going to wait…but thanks jen for the offer

anytime :wink: