Camaro vs Mustang facepalm thread (split)

good lmao, ill be getting a 125 when I get moved into the new house

haha yeah, but that’s gonna be a bit brotha

when will that be? He has about 4 months max (and thats pushing it) in the 55 before he starts getting spinal back problems.

silver arowana-

min tank-8’x3’x2’ for an adult aro. Silver aros are very large and can get 4’+, although 3’ is more common.They tend to get drop eye more then others. There is a whole deal on them done by DeLgAdO, witch is later
on in the additional info section. I have seen first hand and many others that the most direct cause is headtrauma. They are such strong jumpers that the often injury themselves by jumping into the top or worse the
floor and DE sets in almost instantly in many cases. Silvers can grow very fast, i personaly have had on getto 24"+ in 10 months.

do you still have that water hole in your backyard Adam?

Closing should be within a month, so somewhere in that time frame.

no it disappeared

nice man. Good luck with everything.

whered u get a home adumb?

Thanks dude!

It’s a nice little place in rotterdam, not too far from where I’m at now actually lol. You’re comin to the house warming party!!

im sure you and your domestic partner picked a really cute place together.

http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/3743492/2006/11/20/U_A_FRANKEN_TROLL.jpg

hmmm you had alot more to say about me on SVT then you did here…

I usually would defend a Mustang if half of it made sense, but neither of you make any sense.

But FYI I had the slowest model ever of a GT (according to the internet) being a 98 GT and ran 14.28@97.5 on a day with a 3550da. That is with 2.73 gears still. I don’t quite see a 3.8 Mustang running that. I know of way too many fast Mustang GTs, as much as I like Terminators that’s not the only fast Mustang. There are NA 4.6 SOHC making in the high 300’s na at the wheels with the new TFS heads.

As far as going fast for less $$? An LS1 takes less mods to make HP and the T56 or 4L60E is better than a GT has, but it has a lackluster rearend equal to that of a V6 Mustang.

I guess the same can be said about the new 2011 GT, more potential for going fast and handling than a new Camaro.

I think that is a generalization, who on there have you tried racing? I know alot of the guys from LI and that area would gladly take you up on your offer.

Street racing was fun when I was younger and didn’t have a care in the world. Too much to lose for a lot of people. Especially ones that need a clean license for their job.

it all depends how much money you want to spend to go fast. itd take more money with the stang based on the smaller motor. although i like the way certain model stangs look, so id still prob rock the stang. sell the sohc 4.6 and bolt in a cheap junkyard navi long block throw a bunch of spray at it and go fast for cheap lol. but i love the ls1 but maros are just not a car i like or like to drive.

the n/a 4.6 TFS headed SOHC making high 300 wheel is not impressivce to us ls1/lsx fan boi moes tho.(or really to anyone or for any car snce now days standard seems to be 500wheel and even thats slow:Idiots) a cam only ls1 can easily 4-420 rwhp n/a, while not many but some do heads only and are at the 400 mark. now a GREAT combo of both head and cam only can put a ls1 at 480-500 whp. while fords have always had better rears and gm’s have not, stock rears have been into the 10s and better, some are freaks and hold lots of power, but i wil agree with the fact some cant even hold stock power

Fucking world wide with the ls fags on here now.

WorldWideFBodFagz taking over shift one fag at a time

you guys are a bunch of babies… i only have a 4.6 and im not complaining. lmao! btw what is the average weight of an lsx?

LS1’s are around 400-430lbs i think and about 80lbs more on the iron LSx. people say that ls1’s weigh 385 but i think a complete motor with all accesories and fluids is close to 415-430. sean and i carried my old ls1 shortblock last sat and dry weight id say about 250lbs, heads are 40-50 and so on

Yea it really was not that heavy as I benched a few times

Heads are 37lbs each with valves/springs.