Camaro vs Mustang facepalm thread (split)

full of retardation

hmmm nope. Around here the GT is still the girls car. Last I remember, it was a drivers race with the 3.8…

pure fail right there. Your not even in the same class as me. Gtfo.

are you in the 518 area code? I would love to see what this little GT has got…

thats because the only good thing a camaro is for is taking the motor out and puting it in something about half the size

let him race my car first from a dig . ill let ya know lol

253 come at me bro

what the fuck does this even mean?

I am just getting a kick that you think your little SOHC 4.6 is fast…

SOHC modular s are boost whores
they are meant to have modification potential not be fast from the gate
Ford > Chevy all day every day

I wouldnt even let my mother drive a mustang GT.

isnt a stock suzuki reno faster than tha???

retarddddddddd

ratardddddddd

your really have no clue what you are talking about. DOHC modulars are boost whores. NOT the SOHC 4.6. You really are clueless.

:facepalm

lol thats a mighty fine implication you have made there bro stock 4.6s are not fast the as i stated before 4.6L mustang motors are meant for modification potential at low cost
i realize you are a chevy fan boy and thus have the IQ of a gangbanger but i digress LOL you drive a fucking chevy catfish camaro the whole world is laughing at you

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI75id_8jZpvWYxSZ0xjxE9ZTbvJwq75Z1_B2zgkESQH0DlQjCeA

your saying the 4.6 is meant for modification at low cost? Do you even know anything about the LS1 motors? Fuck. I picked up 63rwhp just from a CAM SWAP. You need a 75 wet shot to see that.

last I recall, the 4.6 SOCH motors cant even make it past 500rwhp without blowing the fuck up.

4.6 single cam has terrible modification potential, its damn near impossible to keep one streetable and make 400whp N/A. And even with FI the motor cant handle anymore then 425-450whp. They arent mod friendly at all compared to LSx powered vehicles.

this is the typical response I would expect from a mustang GT owner.

let me ask you this…

if the whole world is laughing at me, and we race and I completely murder you, whats the world doing to you? Fist fucking you?

I dont understand how you can make fun of a flex body, straight axle LS1 car when your driving a mustang GT. You aren’t even a man. Get a terminator and mod it, then come see me.

yeah they do once you hit 500HP with 0 bottom end modification
but then again if you are pushing a stock motor to 500HP your motor deserves to be blown up

my point exactly…

I made 412rwhp with long tubes and a cam…I would LOVE to see the 4.6 do that…

let me ask you this
when a corner comes up and your camaros toothpick and dixie cup suspension causes you to roll over and it gets fisted by the poster child of lolcantturn then yeah the whole world is laughing at you