Camaro vs Mustang facepalm thread (split)

thats a dumb statment there alot of stock engines that will make wayyyyy over 500whp and be completely fine.

thats funny, I have been running 520rwhp all year on my “stock motor”. Even the occasional 600rwhp here and there…

here you go again. You dont know SHIT about my car. I have full adjustable suspension, eibach pro kit, bmr lower control arms, umi relocation brackets, spohn adjustable torque arm etc. etc. My car handles bud. Nice try tho.

STOP MY HEAD HURTS

i dont think you understand or know anything about camaros, their suspension geometry is that of paper mache’
doesnt matter what kind of spring you put it on its still going to suck in a corner

sorry mike

these are the types of people mustang attract LOL. I feel sorry for you!

cool story bro

they are a straight axle rear end you moron. Look at every single fast drag car at the track…they are all STRAIGHT axle cars. Why do you think the FAST cobra’s all sell their IRS and go to a Single rear axle? Once again, you are clueless.

my car likes to lift the front wheels …

buttt your rear end is made of paper mache’??

right now I am actually going to post this thread up on SVTperformance so all your mustang owners can laugh at how retarded you are.

cool story bro am i trying to argue the point of IRS being better than a LRA?
LRA is about 10x as cheap to modify and lasts 10x as long as IRS

enjoy getting laughed at link it to me when you are done

andddd im posting it up on ls1tech.

im going to make you famous.

already getting action.

I will post them up in a little while when thye really get rolling…

Everything else>Camaros>Brostangs

Seriously, both cars are straight line following pieces of shit, a real car takes corners at decent speed and puts out a reasonable amount of power for it’s displacement, unlike the V8 engines used in the aforementioned vehicles.

i see absolutely nothing on SVtperformance
afraid ford fans arnt going to defend a chevy fanboy?

actually, they are posting streetfire video’s making fun of you.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/smack-down-cafe-18/747260-please-tell-me-all-mustang-gt-owners-here-arent-dumb.html