Camaro vs Mustang facepalm thread (split)

some local kid just popped up on our local car forum and began to run his mouth about his mustang GT…well, I will let you guys decide the rest…

woh woh nwoh woh woh lol
im local?
you asked me what i drove and i responded to which you started foaming at the mouth because your mad jelly that i drive something better than a catfish

is this trolls trolling trolls or what?

if your not local, why are you here?

again i realize you have the IQ of a gangbanger but have you even read through this fucking thread?

http://boards.4chan.org/o/res/4154676#4157147

Not bad, not bad at all :rofl

nope I haven’t.

and your saying I said I make 600rwhp with a cam swap LOL. I said I made 412…I have nitrous and shit on my car buddy…hence where the 600rwhp cam from which is clearly made on the dyno. You are fucking clueless. If you even had a clue, and knew what you were talking about and thought I actually claimed to make 600rwhp with a cam swap, you would have called me out…but you didnt, because you have no idea what the fuck your talking about.

failvis??

honestly a good friend of mine has a procharged mustang gt. not gonna mention any names but everyone on here knows who im talking about…car is slow…sure its stupercharged but what good is hp if you cant get it to the ground…another forum member “88slomarro” has called him out every which way possible (at the track)…said mustang owner knows he will get beat and thats why this race hasn’t taken place…

revelance:…good luck calling out a camaro owner on this site…im sure if you are legit and not a cop they will race you anywhere anytime within reason

LawlWheelDrive
you sir are on the losing end of this battle:retardclap

I have also called out that yellow mustang many times…with no result.

man thats what happens between domestic owners…lol

OK, it’s time to let you all know something. Both cars from the factory as far as handling arn’t that great, but the Camaro is better. You want to know how I know? I have a 99 Mustang GT and a 99 Camaro Z28. Yes I have both in my driveway. Looks wiare subjective so quick fucking arguing about it. Its in the eye of the beholder. My personal opinion is the Camaro looks better. Second is handling. The Camaro is a little better than the GT Mustang. The major download fall of the Camaro is the shocks. Put a $400 set of Bilsteins on the Camaro and the handling is pretty damn decent. The Mustang needs good shocks as well, but some springs also, then it is on par with the Camaro. Mod for Mod, it seems like the Camaro has it as well. Then comes power and performance. The Z28 with run circles around the Mustang in stock form. With only an air lid and exhaust cutout, the LS1 is awaken greatly. I only have a catback exhaust and a drop in high flow filter on the Mustang so it’s fairly close in that aspect. The Camaro wins in all these regards hands down. Now, if you want to get down to it, either car CAN BE modded to handle and go fast as well. Both are done cheaper in the Camaro.
Ever hear of SAM STRANO . I believe he is a 5 time SCCA champion and I think 3 of those were done is a 2001 Z28. The other two was a Mustang but it was a 2007 model. A 2010 Mustang GT and a 2001 Camaro Z28 are on par with each other performance wise. A 2011 GT 5.0 is just plain bad ass and a LS1 cannot keep up mod for mod and dollar for dollar. Thanks, I’m done now.

amazing first post ;). also, welcome.

lol if you really want to drive out to seattle then i should have a new motor for it sometime by the end of march

why not settle this with your best runs on video at the dragstrip…wont be side by side but #'s dont lie

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/general-lsx-automobile-discussion/1376439-kid-thinks-his-mustang-gt-superior-4th-gen-camaro-funny-shit-inside.html

If were talking smokin at the strip, the gt stang has a chance.

there is a video somewhere on youtube where i ran and lost to some 310HP CRX with my top down and a 280 pound passenger on my back axel at my local street drags
im guessing since the stang in reference is all stock it will have a hard time beating even a camaro with 600 HP seeing as stock it makes 260ish HP
given i had the same amount of money as the hurrmaro owner for mods beating such a car would be like taking candy from a baby

ssmokin wouldn’t know he never goes to the track

your talking about a “stock gt” mustang vs smokkin ss or 88slomarro…i’ll tell yah right now 88 will mop him up…smokin with dr’s SHOULD be interesting…still smokin has more hp

power has nuttin to do with all of it

Best post in this thread.

:rofl