Cammed/n20 SS vs Procharged 99 Cobra

A little backstory first:
Cobra is a 1999 Car, with a solid rear axle and 3.73’s. Slicks n Skinnies, with drag suspension. Car has basically an 04 Cobra motor with a procharger producing 15-17 lbs of boost and makes right at 640rwhp / 600 Torque. Car weighs about 3400 dry.

Camaro is a 2000 LS1. Forged 347 with stock 241 heads and a big cam. Shot is a little bigger than the video states but I don’t want to give away exact details. Car has 4.11’s and a moser 12 bolt matted to the 6spd. Car went 11.4 @ 120 on motor before the new suspension and tires.

god damn that SS pulls hard.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/multimedia-exchange/1103760-570-rwhp-3080lb-camaro-m6-vs-636-rwhp-1999-procharged-cobra-hd-video.html

the shot is prob what like a 200 shot?

Camaro took the jump like a mother fucker!! I wish he pointed the camera back to see how far back the other car was!

Had to have been

doesnt want to give exact details, like its his boys car, and hes coming here to race us… c’mon man, its easy enough to go on the internet and find out about it, spill the beans. dont be gay

edit: camera skills suck.

CLick the LS1tech link…all the background info was just copy and pasted from LS1tech…I didnt type that.

From what I read in the thread I guess its between a 150 and 200.

Im leaning towards 200+. Thats what most of those guys are running

prolly, the motor is forged so it can handle it…why hes still on stock 241 heads is beyond me.

HD camera, and we get a mirror shot. awesome. car sounds good and moves, but c’mon now. thats terrible footage

Fixed;)

Never trust street racers.

Cobra def shouldnt have given him the hit, plus as soon as he waved like he was ready the SS hit it. Dude didnt even have his hand back on the steering wheel:lol

I would say aftermarket heads before I told people I had a forged 347.

why he says he has a forged 347 and still on 241 heads doesnt make sence to lie about it.

i dont street race, trust me. im a stock head

Well they could be stock 241 castings, just ported to shit, rather than say a AFR/DART casting etc etc

he pointed forward signaling to hit it

Yeah i know, but it was a “im ready when you are” kinda thing, he moved his hand and the dude in the SS was out. If it were me id at least wait to have the other guy get his hand back on the steering wheel lol.

its the camaro jump… almost like the PR 1 beep jump… camaros wait for a wave, or 2 beeps.

It was setup that the camaro got the jump in the “pre-race”, but i woulda just waited a bit out of courtesy for teh other guy

Pffft fucking idiot lsx owners