CrazyLT1 > Cobraman04

This happened last night after the summit mall cruise.

'03 boosted Cobra vs. '97 boosted Z28

Cobra owner is a really cool guy - plus he lives in N.T:D

We were talking for a while up at Mighty. He was telling me how he bought the car recently and just wanted to get some runs in. Cobra is fairly stock I guess, so we both kinda expected that outcome. But is was fun anyways…

This happened on the highway - went from 35ish-120ish. Race started out fairly close with me pulling on him slightly. Then once we got up in the RPM’s I walked away pretty good (maybe about 5 car-legnths by 100 or so) etc. So we both decided to shut-down a bit after that. My friend who was in my car has a video of it - but he does not have a cable in order to get it put online. So I will see if I can do that…

All in all, it was a good fun run with a cool kid. (No BS, etc.)
He know’s there is tons of potential in his car…:headbang:

Nice

:tup:

make this kid get a cable now

good stuff, someone needs some mods :wink:

what does the stock Cobra put down these days?

I “think” they are rated at 390 HP. But not totally sure

[quote=“Marcus,post:5,topic:29819"”]

what does the stock Cobra put down these days?

[/quote]

anywhere from 350-380 rwhp depending on the car

^ very impressive. So I would imagine crazyLT1 is about 50-80hp more to the wheels.

03-04 Cobras also weigh more then F-bodys…

:word:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:9,topic:29819"”]

03-04 Cobras also weigh more then F-bodys…

[/quote]

naaawwwwwwwwwww…

Probably not more than my f-body - its a pig. Extra weight from blower set-up, frame ties, etc. and never even removed the tire jack or anything - lol

^sounds very nice from BAO night. How much does it weigh? Cant be more than the cobra…

"The 2003 SVT Mustang Cobra is seen by SVT as a new benchmark in a 40-year pony car history. Weight: 3665 lb (coupe)

"Chevrolet Camaro Z28 (1997) – 30th AnniversaryChevrolet Camaro Z28 (1997) – 30th Anniversary. CURB WEIGHT: 3591 lbs "
Then, add the extra stuff I already mentioned to my car.

^ I had no idea…still you have a very nice ride. I seen your car last night with Jeeves at the Edge meet.

[quote=“Marcus,post:15,topic:29819"”]

^ I had no idea…still you have a very nice ride. I seen your car last night with Jeeves at the Edge meet.

[/quote]

Thanx a lot man. Your Viper looks sweet also - and you seem like a cool guy from the little bit I talked to you (at the BAO meet).

Cars are fun…i enjoy it…kinda miss my 94 FireHawk I had with heads and cam. that was a stellar car.

[quote=“Marcus,post:15,topic:29819"”]

[/quote]

lol, no you didnt. I was at work and my car is in pieces.

^LOL…oh the SNames…

[quote=“CrazyLT1"”]

. . . Cobra owner is a really cool guy - plus he lives in N.T:D
All in all, it was a good fun run with a cool kid. (No BS, etc.)

[/quote]

Thats cool, he’s a ‘local’ boy for us. :tup: to a cool guy