can anyone

i am going to the track prob friday and saturday …so i am going to film all the pittspeed guys running…

i am not taping myself since its only a 60 min tape :smiley:

well the question is can someone upload the vid convert and host :x:

i just set up the vids section for pittspeed… if you have vids you want to upload let me know and i will give you the specifics

i just dont know how to put the vids from the sony cam corder onto my computer…will even pay if someone helps out

i can do it, you could come over with the cam one night and we could do it

thanks buddy

You got PM’d!

thats different than PMS

i can help also… a USB device called a dazzler @ bestbuy for like 40 bucks does wonders…

lmk

come over at night & DO IT??? :greddy:

:eek4: :eek4: :eek4: :bj: :69: :bowrofl: :greddy: :doh: :cool:

thats when i am done with work home, yeah thats all i use is the dazzle… i got all the software setup from when i was converting all those videos

I have an older ATI TV Tuner with a capture feature. They only way it will get audio with it is through coax though. I just bought a PCI capture only card for my personal PC. I wanted one that did audio directly off the card too. It even does stereo. yay!

you guys are awesome for the help…

make sure if you guys go holla so i can get you on tape

Where/what time on Friday and Saturday? Maybe I’ll go see what the ol wheat factory can do and give you guys a laugh.

PRP…i will be there with a nappy headed 8 yr old

I dunno where that is :dunno: also what time? Saturday evening I’m goin to a Pirate game (with tickets I won here!!!) and Friday I work till 5. So what time??

pittsburgh raceway park

old keystone…

also i can meet up and we can do some video taping anytime

:scared: uhhmmm, that depends what kinda video taping you had in mind… :eek4: :greddy:

:blue: :blue:

girl on girl…j/k some cars and shit…and it will help silver with his new video