can i buy liquor online?

im sick of paying retail. can i buy it online for a discount?

i think so… i heard a story online about teens buying shit on the net… google ftw :wink:

think i found a better option

http://foxnews.smartmoney.com/dealoftheday/index.cfm?story=20060616

The markup on liquor isnt as much as you would think, my bf works at a liquor store and the prices for some liquors say they would pay 25, and sell for 30.

That why he doesnt get discount on them.

your not going to save taht much unless your drinking really high end or hard to get stuff.

thats what i finding…

truth,

and what kinda liquor are you looking for maybe my bf can suggest some shit you like that doesnt get any advertising thats better than the big name stuff.

um. captain. we drink a lot of it here.

a. lot.

go for Cruzan, its cheaper and aged atleast 2 years, unlike captain and bacardi your not paying for mostly the label.

captain does not equal high end.

you’re not going to get much of a discount… trust me

captain morgan tattoo for the mother-fucking win!!!

that sucks for your bf lol…when i worked at a liquor store i got my nice little discount…

But as far as captain goes you raelly arent going to find much of a price difference because its relatively cheap anyways

they wont send it into new york. unless you have it curiour delivered

im gonna try the sams club thing

Duty free stores sometimes have some good deals

find someone that can get it from aafes blue label for 100 FTW :slight_smile:

Zwack…try it

Love it

Drink it

ughh so much better than yager

Next time they have that TV auction…I forget whats it for but the duty free auctions stuff and has great deals on liquor.

yuck lol I got sick on that ish

speaking of buying online, has anyone here by any chance tried to order absinthe online? I want to try it, opposed to the shit they sell here without the wormwood

if you go through enough of whatever try to find a discount place and buy a case.