can we have a BUILD THREAD section

full license copy? geez how much SON monies were inbezzelled for that?

j/k from the last BIG SON drama…

too soon?

I don’t think it matters what the budget for the build is, people like to follow build threads regardless in my experience. Sure it’s nice to see the baller builds, but there’s nothing wrong with a budget build, or a simple motor build, etc.

Obviously the best cars on SON are already built, if they were half way they wouldn’t be the best cars on the site. Who knows, some nice cars should/could continue to pop up here & there, and watching their progress is pretty sweet.

^^ as long as people update there threads frequently. Its pointless if you update it once every 3 months and just say, pulled a fender, some rust there. Or something lol.

picasa google is an awesome program, ive used it. Its made by google, how can it be bad?

Haha, yeah I agree with that.

Maybe a better way to go about it is to just start a “What mod did you do today” thread for the small stuff, and then have build threads for actual builds.

You have your section.

I have set the permissions such that only SON members can start new build threads… however, anyone can post and comment

THANKS BING :slight_smile:

holy shit batman! it actually happened.

^lol x2