can we have a BUILD THREAD section

hey guys/mods just wondering who would like to see a build thread section theres a couple builds going on now and i dont like searching for each one and i have a large one i want to post up soon as myself and another member are going to see who gets there car done first and who did better decisions on there vehicle.anyone else see this as a good idea or mods could you make a section

^ +1

Lol yes good idea. That way i can do my build thread at same time so you stop hatin’ :stuck_out_tongue:

I 4th your opinion…

+1

+1
and sticky the before & after thread

+1

Or what about a SUBFORUM for car chat or something… like the bings meet subforum

where you click under car forum for MEMBER BUILD THREAD or something… that way instead of a whole bunch of people posting there builds in one messy thread… it can be nice an organized and COOL

+1

I’m down for this. Would make sifting through the threads much easier.

I honestly think there should be a Tire/Wheel FS section as well.

thats old news

but we still have the fucking Bing review on ROBB’s CRX !

yeah, i like this idea

Old news, but still a good idea. Take a look at the FS thread section. It’s a mess.

Even a part out section.

+1

well how about a whole new section. based on the models of the cars. for example
s13hatch| s13 coupe|s14 zenki|s14 kouki|and so on. could even run the section by just the year of the cars… to see what people have done to there cars that are from the same year as your own. just ideas guys

ok ok… not right this moment, but we’ll set something up.

Also, i just purchased the VB 4.0 Suite that we’ll be playing with in the background for a couple months before going live with it… 2010 gonna be exciting bitches!

Imagine that eh? Club funds not getting blown on sweet tarts anymore!

lol. sweet shit.

great idea!!!

+1

hopefully my build will come along ok so i can have a build thread. too

i`ve got about 200 pics to upload tonight whats a good site to do multi uploads i do tinypic but its only single pics that will take me 4 hours or so

+1

Yea, that sounds good.

A separate section for wheels and tires or partouts, and a separate section for builds, would defintley make it easier and remove some clutter from other areas of the forums.