Excellent build/adventure threads outside of our network

So, I was wrapping up my day yesterday and got hung up checking out Mafdark’s Sol build thread, as it had been a couple years since I last viewed it. Next thing I knew it was 20 minutes past when I usually leave, and I was really enjoying the thread.

I am suggesting that we sticky a thread here in the builds section (or OT as mods see fit) as an inspiration to those on here. I am looking for quality build threads/ adventure stories (much like to dirtbiking thread I read a while back exploring some country of which I forgot the name.) Hell, even an incredible urban exploration thread would be excellent.

Ok, before I digress to far, how about it? At the very least post up a link of an incredible thread outside of our community that you really enjoyed. I would love to check some new stuff out when I can kill some time.

Cheers.

sounds pretty good actually. best of the internet but with discussion on here.

Makes sense for builds outside of the network. For good automotive stories, they don’t come up as often and usually deserve their own threads.

Fair enough, and I get that. I posted this in the builds threads because that is truly what I am looking for.

I have found recently that the threads I enjoy the most, and try to follow are almost always build threads. With the addition of shift, we’ve had some great stuff to view lately.

I need more.

Shift has a builds section of their own here: http://www.shift518.com/forumdisplay.php?497-518-Projects

Only the builds that users want in the net-wide builds section have been moved there.

Yeah, i’m a member on shift but have not posted or viewed the forum in a couple years, i’ll check that link out when I want to kill some time, thx!
@Onyx_Z32 As a matter of fact, I think the merge with shift brought my post count down to what it was at shift. Meh, semantics. Oh well.

@maxwell you’re one of a handful of members who had issues after the merge. @tpgsr knows about it and there is a fix.

No worries, i’m no post whore.

Build threads… gimmi more…!

NOT ONE SINGLE THREAD DOCUMENTING A SICK BUILD OUTSIDE OF OUR COMMUNITY. I AM DISSAPOINT.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SKATE THROUGH THE DAY ACCOMPLISHING LITTLE TO NO PRODUCTIVE WORK? FUCK.

lol

What we need is more posts in my sol build thread to help motivate me to finish it!