Can you spot the EPIC FAIL?

Don’t drive into the grand canyon with them and they will be fine. They are meant for the track.

What the hell are people doing to their cars to break wheels like that?!

What track are you talking about? If you are talking road course, yeah they break there too. :rofl

Driving

hitting pot holes, or drifting into curbs prolly

oh fuck i should probably toss these and buy some sweet JDM wheels. Cause these definitely won’t survive driving around troy’s potholed roads everyday.

oh wait they totally did.

As long as you don’t pretend your wheel isn’t a rota, i could care less… but if someone got a rota D2 and then pretended it was an SSR that shit’s ultimate fag.

You and benny with these threads…just wheels on a car lol

the stockers look better on that car. Those look like shit

Paging k20 :rofl

I had Rotas. And had problems, but they were a custom order. That’s really where Rota falls short IMO.

Sometimes they’ll take wheels with hubs designed to be, say, 4x100, and just drill them to a 5 lug pattern for special orders, leaving literally mm’s of metal between the lug holes and the ourside of the wheel hub.

Which is gay, it’s stupid oversights like that that happen because they produce a SHIT TON of cheap wheels, there’s no re-engineering of a wheel by any means when custom ordered. Just make it work and ship it…

I guess what I meant was this isn’t quite E P I C F A I L material lol.

no they’re just dumb. your wheels were designed for 5x114.3 not 4x100, so they just didn’t leave much clearance. I got that same shit, i have to use a slim socket.

This… +1

Whatever rims are rims, so what if theyre some off brand wheel? Who gives a fuck…

I’d rather pay 600 or a set of wheels than 600x4 for a set of good ones… Maybe when I have more money than I know what to do with or when I say “Hey I have $2400 I have no idea wtf I Should do with lemme go buy some rims”

The few broken rotas do not outweigh the countless ammount of people out there running them without problems and beat the shit outa their cars

W.Tungsten comes to mind… at least i nthis thread

Couldn’t agree more.

You are so gay.
Those are TWO pictures. Both of which they probably broke from some SERIOUS force. Not just turning and them just randomly breaking, or else Rota would be out of business.

Oh and that CTS-V would be rolling out on whatever you buy, road course or drag…:haha:haha:haha

I’m with Jim on this one though. Great posts in here.

something looks wrong. that wheel looks too thin. I have the same design and it was not that thin. Maybe they tried to lightened it? Well that’s what they deserve for pretending they’re nismos.

Let’s end this thread:

Quote from GST Owner/Tuner Mike Warfield

"We have smashed burms, jumped the car and done all things brutal we can and we have never hurt a Rota rim ever.

For sure the best wheel for the $ and strong as hell.

Mike"

^that’s a p45r

when people bash rotas it comes down to ignorance, they’ve never tried them. It’s gets old the 2 or third time people bring this up. It’s always funny cause those that bash rotas don’t have volks or works, but are still rolling on stock wheels. Always.

The end.

lol + rep (if I can)

Owned.
Fuck your shit, Chuck.

Two pictures, but how many have happened? Rota has fixed most of there previous problems and are now a pretty legit company.

The CTS-V would certainly be a faster car. It’s just weird how it has Rota’s on it. They look nice, but Rota’s on Cadillac? Everyone has their own opinion.

Looks alright to me, needs a drop and it’d look pretty decent.