Can you spot the EPIC FAIL?

So there is no confusion, the post below is aimed towards the one above. :rofl

:rofl:rofl

Originally Posted by 94Gt5.0
Your life is a Fail. Your mothers attempt of swallowing was a fail. Her falling down the stairs and nothing happening but a retard coming out was a double FAIL.

no actually thats the equivalent of you especially after getting typsy at daves house after only ā€œ1ā€! (note it 1) bear :retardclap

how big was said beer though?

I wasnt one of the 13yr olds drinking 1 coors and fucked up. I can drink 6-10 beers and feel just as fine as I did before I started drinking.

Please try to burn me again when you have some better material!!:thumbup

adam ya cant pick on the retarted only laugh at them

a standard size bud lightā€¦

ya sure uit was his first one

and like 2 half cups (plastic picnic cups) of it so 2 cans max and he was slurring speech couldnt stand and was slap happyā€¦:lol:rofl:rofl

ahhhhh, thats adam normally did his farts smell like sperm yet ?when they do ya know he is drunk

aww your 18 nowā€¦ still worthless . - rep.

I think those wheels stuck out to me the most cause they seem really small for the car

Like 16ā€™s or some crap

I have the same exact wheels on my carā€¦and I slammed into a curb at 30-35 and it barelly left a noticable mark on them. Cliff was with me when it happened and he can vouche for the mark not being noticable when standing even 8ā€™ from the car. If anyone thinks that Rotaā€™s break on a daily basis or some track driving causes them to shatter like in those picsā€¦youā€™re a complete fool.

Alsoā€¦Eliot. I understand completely what youā€™re saying about Rota not being original, and I used to look down on Rota for it. Even though I still do hate the fact that they make copiesā€¦and inreturn actually hurting the business of the original companiesā€¦I just look at it like this. I donā€™t knock Keystone for making copies of body panels for cars when it takes away from the OEM business. If I can get a bumpercover for $47 and still have money left over for groceries for the rest of the week opposed to a $300 OEM bumpercover from a dealerā€¦then bet your ass Iā€™ll have food in my belly that week.

Most people would get fucked up after one bear.

bears are no jokeā€¦

Had a big bear last night.

https://donate.barackobama.com/page/smartproxy/latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/23/grizzly_bear.jpg

lol at the rota debateā€¦and lol for using biased pics, especially ones where the owner hit a curb at a high rate of speedā€¦

http://rongosling.com/images/bearCar2.gif

da fuck, paul?

I think what bothers me is that he took damn good looking oem rims and then put rims that didnt flow well at all with the car. Who gives a fuck what brand they are.

and paul, if youā€™d like people to stop with the funny rapist comments, you gotta stop posting shit like that