Candybars..gotta read

I will buy $50 worth if you (or the kid’s dad) deliver to my house. Are you going to be able to actually get enough candy bars for NYSPEED? lol

Edit: holy crap I can’t type. lol

If your in Detroit let me know.

Cool thing your doing for the kid. If I am back in Buffalo soon I will let you know.
How long does this go for?

Niagara Chocolate or Fowlers?

Debating buying some

good call if its Fowlers, i reject my offer of $10 lol. maybe i get a few still though. gave you a PM with my number

Wow this is really moving … they are the niagara bars btw…

And yes, should be able to get enough bars … not all at once but the teacher is working on getting more

blue eyed devil … . I drive them over for you , its much appreciated

I will buy 20 peanut butter

i need to become a candy vendor asap

I sent $50.00. Now I don’t have to shop for halloween candy.:slight_smile:
Peanut butter, caramel, crispys and almond will do. :slight_smile:

Shit maybe I’ll get more like 15-20 let me know when you get them I’ll. I can meet you or something no need to drive. Maybe instead of you driving everywhere we can all meet is a central location.

awesome to hear let me know if you come around

thanks pm me your number and we can set it up

got it, thanks … as soon as I get them I will bring them to you … thank you , this order is HUGE

That is cool , but I know the school keeps getting the bars daily so i will have to grab some and drop them off on different days not sure if i can pick that many up at once to cover everyone.

I am not sure how long this is running for … probably a few weeks I would assume , but that is just my guess

thanks again guys

in for 10 assorted

awesome … pm me your info

and thank you

Haha I am good for it, but it’ll cost you too much to send… Wouldn’t do that to you, but it looks like everyone else here has his back too

i think we should do something like this every month…like a sticky…charity of the month thread…this is a great thread guys

haha true , donations are excepted and you could let the kids eat the candy lol …

thats not a bad idea really … glad you like the thread

Update… for the amount that I am actually starting to sell the teacher said the school needs the money upfront ( which I can understand)

some folks have already sent me funds through paypal , So I will be using that and I will also be giving $200 of my own money for the kid to bring to school monday for the bars …

I am pretty confident with all the great feedback I can sell that many if not some more …

So all should be starting to come in Monday on … I did get a box of 35 today and I will hook the people right by my house up who are asking for just a few … but everyone will have them shortly … thanks again and sorry if it is taking too long for some , but they are worth it :slight_smile:

your doing a great thing for this kid and family man, if you want i can meet you to give you the $20 then get in touch with me when they come in. 716-464-8110

What does his dad do for work… maybe that is something NYSpeed can help out with as well.

I want to see a total of what this kid sells lol.
Someone needs to do this with girl scout cookies I can never find them!

How old is this kid? Is it safe to give him $200 all at once to take to school? lol