Can't keep myself away from JUNK...

1990 Eclipse GSX, Unmolested out of GA. 200,000 miles (means shit to me) has a broken belt and a few other minor issues. i went against my rules of paying over 250 dollars for a non running car. but it was to clean to pass up. payed $850

Plans:
Get it to NY
Fix broken belt and bent valves
Fix other minor issues
DSM Link
Gt35r transplant
Sell 6 months later

another DSM, jesus man how many is this now?

rust free FTW though, hows the seats and the paint on the top of the car?

Total Dsm’s owned: 13 running and parts cars.

Shit I may need to start my collection again

Don’t get sucked in to the downward spiral!!!

Been there done that

Yeah that was the selling point, it is completely rust free. the top has the start of dsm paint fade but it is not bad, the seats are mint but also a bit off color from the sun no cig burns etc. for 200k miles its in great shape. but that’s what you get from the south. car was for sale a few months ago for way more but the belt was not toasted. thanks to my dad for the heads up on this one.

DSM fade, they all get that. my old roommate had a 90 TSi, the stock seats were whooped, but mint everywhere else.

Yeah this is the cleanest one I have owned besides the first dsm i ever had.

Ahh, I miss my DSM’s

Me too… i seem to stick with these junk boxes because there simple to work on.

…42r

holy huge turbz, batman!

never fucked with a 42r on a personal car, should be fun with license plates still attached… waiting on the top mount mani to come in and start ripping this junk apart.

Is the car up north yet?

pops is trailer’ing it up in 2 weeks he lives in Tennessee so he scooped it for me from GA already. i can’t afford to pay to have it shipped need money for more important things like… MODS! and a new engine for the Honda that’s about to eat another head gasket. can’t wait!

Stop you don’t even own this unicorn

Sweet!

Considering possession is 9/10’s you are right, i guess my dad owns it… but the Vehicle title states otherwise.

Haha