1990 Eclipse GSX Shell *RUST FREE*

I Just picked this up recently. off a kid that didnt seem to know about dsms It may become my daily depending on what kinda of offers I see. Its 98% rust free. The motor is screwed due to the fact he shaved to much off the head when doing head gasket=piston slap hole in piston.

The swirleys pictured off the car will be included with bald tires :slight_smile:
car has 2.5 cat back 160k only mod
Still have to check to see if its eprom

my asking price may seem high but anybody looking for a dsm knows its hard to find one with rust. DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME LOW BALLING OR MINE.

ASKING 1000 not 500 1000 no trades

damn it ment to post in auto trader

Bump for a good seller.

Why would you bump it 40 minutes after he posted it?

I’d definitely consider this if I didn’t have another project going on right now.

Why do people want to start arguments?

Not gonna screw up someone’s thread though. Nor argue with a fellow dsmer.

:picard:

It was a simple question, not an argument

this is my old car, lol did you buy it off some really skinny asain kid with a really hot sister? oh and free bump

yes i did :slight_smile:

how much for the motor? i have a spare 1g head…

The whole motor needs a rebuild. “Hole in piston”

clean shell

block solid? i would love me a 6bolt swap :slight_smile:

very interested…ill give u my blazer if u throw in some cash…

I Decided to keep her ive got some plans :slight_smile: thanx for the offer on the blazer though

will you sell the rims? not the stock ones the other ones?

maybe depending no how much your offering tires are shot on them and there 16sssssssssssssssss

ill take 500 and that for my blazer if u decide to get rid of it

hes my roomate and i know there is no way he will ever do that. should have sold the blazer to me for 1500 when i pmed you and had the cash in hand