Just looking at: Talon/Eclipse Shells

just wanted to see who has what kind of shells they are trying to sell and if they have a bad motors that be fine really that would be a plus…AWD/FWD…either is fine

just looknig for right now: but maybe will pick one up if the right one comes by

Thxs,
Sirrion

http://www.dsmsource.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=10694&cat=6

This looks pretty nice… motors bad tho.

I have a GST laser here at the shop that is a clean shell. No engine or trans. Leather interior, is a 5 speed, clean clean body. $350 come and get it :slight_smile:

Don
Hybrid

any pics?

for 350 i’d say go take a look for that price.

pretty much looking at anything DSM…i got 4 grand…fwd/awd…preffer running…let me know what u got…and must be 5spd

well i would go there with the $$ and let them do the work on getting deals on parts and having them put them on (you will save $$ and start to creat a good bond with them, you will need it with a DSM)

change in plans i guess i don’t have enough time to build it…so im now looking for a running one…with 4 grand

if its any help im selling a clean n.a. i have all the turbo parts laying around possibly turboed by then , if not running clean. . everything pretty mint. . p/m me if interested. . .

Ok…did something thinking…Looking for a eclipse GST/GSX shell…with 2gb conversion or a regular 2gb

wait didn’t your first post say that no or blown motor was a plus?

yea…if it has a motor that be better…we’ll just built up a 7 bolt

need something decently quick so im open to any shell with a blown motor…weather in or out of car

I have a shell…pm me for info.