WTB: 2g GST/GSX Eclipse

Looking for the following:

2g GST/GSX
Eclipse only, NO TALONS!!!
OEM Black/OEM Silver/Aftermarket Blue exteriors only!!!
5spd manual
Leather interiors
Moonroof
Good Shape car alll around
Upstate New York area preferred

Let me know by PM or email [email=“SilverFoxBoarding@hotmail.com”]SilverFoxBoarding@hotmail.com Looking for the following:
[email=“SilverFoxBoarding@hotmail.com”]

get in line…

You want it stock or with mods?

Doesn’t matter. Just looking for a good deal and a car thats been well taken care of and in good condition. Looking to spend no more than $4K/4.5K. Let me know.

Hhahaha… “Taken Care Of” Eclipses don’t go for $4000 unless they are a 95. Most of the 95’s I’ve seen are beaten up… cough cough Jack95TSi cough

Yeah, you are not going to find a 2G for that money. You might want to save up another $5K

lol… beat up and abused are two different things.

:snky:

if you guys know of any decent turbo dsm’s for anywhere under $10k, let me kno…having lots of trouble finding any, althought I’m supposed to go take a look at one tomorrow, we’ll see how that goes…

what he said

Decent price-to-miles-ratio
http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=178931368&dealer_id=56018961&car_year=1999&make=MIT&distance=300&lang=en&max_price=&model=ECLIP&end_year=1999&min_price=&first_record=201&pager.offset=200&certified=&address=14227&search_type=both&advanced=&isp=y&start_year=1995&cardist=194

182 miles from 14227 (cheektowaga\west seenca) so figure, its a bit less that 3 hours away.

**Crap, just noticed, its an auto :frowning: i read it wrong

I wouldn’t mind a 95. Actually I’d like a 95. its right under the radar for the emissions stuff. Okay Okay, well forget the $4K thing. Just want to find a nice condition 2g GST/GSX If I have to sacrifice mods for a lower price… so be it. I want to put my own stuff on the car.

:tup: good luck

have you checked ebay? this one looks pretty clean… but not much time left
heres a slightly less nice one
gst spyder
lol this one is deffinaltly a hot car

ok well theres a few more on ebay if u want to go that route

lol good luck find a decent on if that price range

jeff who is on wnydsm is selling his car for 10,000 firm, already modded, very nice, fwd, 5spd, black.

:tdown:

Talons are the hotness!!! Especially 97-98!!!

Jeff’s car is very clean and is by no means slow. Plenty of room left for more mods!!!

Yeah, there’s no way you’re going to find a 5spd at that cost. My 95 Talon TSiAWD, which generally cost less than GSX’s, was $5,500 last year with 80k on the chassis and essentially stock aside from a newer 6bolt motor, after crankwalk happened. And it had a few minor issues that needed to have been cleaned up.

You’re going to have to look out of town likely as well, best place to look is DSMTrader.com

:word:

Yeah, I also agree, 97 and 98 Talons are the absolute hottest of all DSMs.

Don’t get me wrong. Talons are pretty awesome. I’m driving a 96 Eclipse N/A right now and they smoke me all the time. But I have all the parts for my turbo now, so maybe i’ll just run low boost then build the engine up. That’s alot more fun than buying someone elses project.:slight_smile:

-Fox