Cant sleep,

I see Im not the only one alive right now, I cant sleep for shit, Pain is keeping me up and I cant take my Insomnia pills cause of the Newborn. So I just popped another hydro and hopefully in a hr, Ill be in another world for a few hr’s, lol

Indeed, for the most part I rarely sleep. Maybe between 4-6 hours if I do.

It sucks! Even more when it catches up to ya at the Worst times!

Yeah, usually at work lol. :slight_smile:

I just blow some coke-keeps me up and ready to rock for hours.

got home early tonight. feel that pain man. had my jaw busted getting my wisdom pulled. you can always go back and get stronger shit.

I stepped from the 250mG codine to a 800mG lortab. good. night.

errr amateur… go pop in some pr0n and finish yourself off. You’ll get a good night of sleep.

I have strong shit, I’ve been on Pain meds for 6 years now, Kinda get used to them after a while.

Thats bad man, 800 isnt the Loritab, its the APAP (Tylenol) Which eats your liver and Kills ya. I have the lowest dosage of APAP that I can get in a Narcodic “10/325”., And the Highest dosage of Narcodic that they can give me.

I’m in pain myself right now… constant pain… I have a slipped/herniated disk in my L4/L5 region and it’s pinching my sciatic nerve in my left leg. I’m drugged up on 800mg of ibeauprofin ever 4 hours, and it helps, but it still sucks.

The good part is when I’m laying on my back in bed it doesn’t really hurt.

Yeah them ones are fused and caged on me, Have to go in for the same thing in my Upper back now. The lower back is just fucked for good! even though its all fused and shit, Its still all fucked on me, Fail back syndrom, siatica, Nerve damage, The list can go on and on.

rubbing one out always works for me :tup: