Cap and Trade

Nothing to do with unemployment; just stated because both parties blame the prior President when the current one is/was having troubles getting his own plans rolling.

Many who were quick to blame Carter, and the blame was justified but glorified by the republicans, are the same ones to blame Obama, when Bush2 could be just as easily blamed as Carter was for the state of affairs during the next president’s term of office.

I only compared Bush2 because we all are quick to blame the prior president when it suits our party favoritism.

I just find it funny how closed-minded many are when it comes to our air and our health care. Both suck, but our high-horse American attitude doesn’t care unless it directly affects us or our families, and even then, we’ll sacrifice good health care for all across the country, and clean air in the most polluted city in America… when it messes with our pocketbook. We have someone trying to do something about it. And he gets trashed. But I don’t see any better ideas coming from anyone. So we get sick from our air, and have sub-par health care try to make us better.

Not trying to idealize any belief; just playing devil’s advocate because I work in health care, have seen other countries do it better, and I care about the air my kids could get cancer from.