we could be in for an expensive summer of driving

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050331/bs_nm/markets_oil_dc_16

If the state would just reduce their state tax on petro, like they said they would last year, we’d knock 30 cents a gallon right off the top… WE have surplus money in that area, we don’t even need the tax for the next 4 years (is what I’ve read)

i don’t care about the state gas tax as long as they use it what its for instead of giving it to the fucking port authority. I don’t give a damn if fuckin welfare baby machines need transportation. i’ve never been on a PAT bus that didn’t smell like piss. that tax is for our roads or those strips of blacktop in between those crators.

whoever voted for bush thank him for the gas prices i hate that motherfucker

i like bush

no… the other kind

yes gas prices suck ass… wonder if everyone is going to protest 1 day out of the year like they did last year :rofl:

oh God, gimmie a fucken break son. well dang it if that george bush didn’t cause the steelers to lose the AFC championship. No go track down all them fucking wackos that are keeping us from drilling in alaska because of a few disease infested animals.

im glad i have a long drive to work in a 4x4 truck everyday. nothing like spending 60 or so a week on gas. :ugh2: :jerkit: :mad:

look…

Bush didn’t cause gas prices to go up
Bush didn’t crash two planes into the twin towers

Thats just the start of the list. Yes he is dumb I would also rather have him in office than dipshit Kerry. He has 3 years 9 months to go just give it a rest already and get informed…

Gas prices right now are sky rocketing because china is taking every last drop because they are in an industrial boom…

drill alaska bitches

gas prices have finally caught up to the price they should be at… we were soooo spolied by our cheap gas prices… do a survey around the world and you will see we are still lower then everyone else!

whitey is a wise man, listen to his words. but really, my dad has been telling me this for years. He was in the gas business for years selling amoco. A few years back when regular was 87cents he told me to pay attention cause i’ll never see it again and he was right. People will have to adjust their incomes for the price of gas and food cause gas is causing food prices to rise as well. Minimun wage will probably go up again too because of it. my advise is for everyone to get locking gas caps cuase its gonna be a long summer.

ahh nice to see intelligent post every so often on pittspeed…

ps. You are a dumbass.

Gas is cheap in the U.S. Go fill a car up once in Germany and you’ll scream when you look at the price on the pump.

you don’t even have to go that far, take a trip to canada… shit is high up there!

That’s the fault of the country’s government… everyone buys crude oil at the same price. Once it crosses onto U.S. (or European, Canadian) soil, the government can tax it however they’d like. We just choose to tax less than other countries. Go figure. :nuts:

i still dont wanna pay that much for gas, but what else are you gonna do?

just shut up and pay ive always been told…

to gas prices :rant:

fuck it 9mpg>*:smiley:

ouch

yeah but that is also due to them selling per liter not gallon and their currency sucks worse than ours.

Besides who are they going to go to war with if it comes to that…All they got is a couple hourses and a canon that forms there frist line of defense.

I guess they can keep saying “Eh” and drive the rest of the world insane…eh…

Tahts ur fault! nothing wrong with a vespa!

Its called inflation…followed by depression…

so true, I dont see why we dont jack up the gas prices more. GW’s gotta pay off his war sometime this millenium, its the gentlemanly thing to do