Gas Prices!

$4.1X a gallon here.

But, I don’t drive hardly anywhere and I can take MetroNorth/Subway for cheapos.

Thanks GWB!

JClark: Feel free to bring it. I’m ready. :bowdown

Whenever I see gas prices… I do this :idiots

It’s slowly creeping up here in Albany, fucking like 3.99/gal. for premium. Fucking rediculous.

Is it ever supposed to go down?

It does and then back up. Slow squeeze.

It’s rediculous.

it’s pretty certain we won’t be seeing gas under $3/gal ever again, it will just keep going up slowly but surely.
probably will be seeing a lot less suvs and a lot more econocars/bikes 5-10 years down the road.

LOL Dont bait me, fucker.

If you hippies had your way, we’d be a whole loss worse off. ;D

Yea, I can’t imagine what we could do with a trillion dollars and a President in the office with no oil connections. :slight_smile:

when considering war spending you always got to figure that that money is mostly being funneled right back into the economy, driving the production sector, not to mention all the r&d.
most of the stuff we take for granted now was originally developed for military applications in one form or another.
I’m not saying that this justifies a war, but it’s definitely not a loss either.

Given the current state of the economy, I think there’s a break in that funnel.

i think the oil companies and military contractors would beg to differ :lol
but yeah, I see your point.
economy works like a pendulum though, can’t have highs without lows

Fair but it’s getting bad. Slices of pizza are $4 here due to the cost of flour. Rising costs of dairy/meat/etc… It must be tough for big families…

necessities go up, luxuries go down, supply and demand during economic lows.
obviously this is extremely generalized and dumbed down, there are thousands of factors affecting the prices of any given item in a particular region.
also the distribution of wealth within the population skews things further.
economics, crazy stuff, that

we dont have it too bad in the States, in parts of Europe it is OVER 3 USD for single LITER of regular unleaded, 10$$ a gallon!!!

needless to say ive deff changed my driving habbits. costs me $20 for a hair over 5 gallons thats like 50 to fill up a fucking jetta :wtf

I spend $65.00 + per week on gas. Yes and I drive a Civic.

Same here i spend around that per week, bigger injectors don’t help with getting great gas mileage either. :sad

Bigger injectors shouldn’t cause MPG change.

I didn’t get it dyno tuned so it has affected it.

That’s not the injectors but your dumb ass fault. :tong

BTW, a local NY 3S’er is going to replace a new block due to cylinder washing… Might want to consider getting it tuned.