Capital import Auto sales coming soon!!

dude 90% of those kids are such queers… it makes for an insane amount of lol’s tho.

I know. There is the kid with the cobra and some other tard with a neon I want to put a hurting on tho.

:rofl

i’ll throw a set of worn out drag radials on my rotbox and take out that neon if ya want, a cobra is a little out of my league though.

you know who im talking about I take it?

what do you drive?

92 ranger, ext cab, 2wd, 3L, and a slutomatic
does decent burnouts at least

nice.

the neon im talking about is like a 400whp srt 4 or some shit.

what yr cobra? where do these guys hang out at?

your year with a pully. Its 460rwhp and they think he is a car god down there from what I hear. They think its a “freak” terminator.

If you guys are serious about taking on the Nisky kids, I’ll stir up some feathers for the beginning of season…

did you forget who your talking too? lol

110% SSeriouSS

OH RLY? what color is it?

we need to round up a posse…

pee on yellow. Pete posted up a video of it a few months ago in the SRS running nick charger I think or nicks 200

From everything I’ve seen there, they either won’t show up or won’t really put up a fight.

I thought Honda community died off as a leader 5 years ago and people moved on to other platforms, but it’s still alive and kicking there.

I’m not complaining, I get to sell some parts off.

is it an older guy? ive seen a yellow one driving around a few times last yr.

plus rep for your avatar mountain man.

Stir away , I’m ready and soon there will be 3 other f bodies roling out of my garage as well .

I’ll be out in something ready to talk shit and stir up trouble. Hopefully some of the power players will still have their cars out/not blown up yet :lol

power players?? lol.

:rofl