Detailer wanted....

We are placing our used car lot at an old gas station and would like to entertain renting one large bay to a detailer who can easily work off his rent by cleaning and prepping our cars with a small fraction of his time. The rest of the time can be used to make money. Sandwich board/signage will likely be available and this could be a nice way to limit overhead, but do your business in a nice place for little cash out of pocket, or none. You will not work for us, you own your own company.

If anyone is interested please chime in. We will be ready inside 30 days.

Location: Schenectady/Niskayuna border area, safe family neighborhood area, not the hood.

Tons of traffic, on a corner with street/red lights.

No Clown Shoes.

So Vipers aren’t allowed? :Idiots :ahh

very good opportunity for someone

was just about to post this, this is a great deal for someone who works out of their house but looking for a more professional approach

+1

I would be interested in the dealership itself not the detailing part! lol

I have a history of putting people in positions where they’ve made more money than they ever dreamed of. All I can do is create the opportunity, I can’t make them work.

word, singh should have like a half mill right now with all the opportunities youve given him lol.

He spends most of his life helping others tho. They make over $1k a day now when they work tho.

yeah, helping dudes that stole thousands from me… its all good tho.

That I know nothing of… I’m referring to the tons of calls he gets to “give a ride”, “fix a web page”, “fix a computer”, "make a recording’, “fix my car”… its unbelieveable what I witnessed when we were at the studio… the sheer number of “help me” calls that come in… and he always does.

None the less… back on topic…
any detailers???

How can there not be one detail capable person who wouldnt want their own space in a busy area 30 feet from an intersection… who will have little to no money out of pocket (other than supplies and insurance) in exchange for what amounts to maybe a few days work. We already have outsiders wanting jobs done that you would get nut for.

We would also consider an employee (though I hate to be a job creator under Obama rule) for a detailer / salesperson. Piecemeal /Commission position.

Jammer i dont even know anyone who details anymore. I have a very few select high end cars that I still do here and there, already working 60hr weeks with Real Estate now. If i think of someone ill send you their contact info.

As i would assume you would have heard, I caught lance selling a $3,500 rolex submariner privately that he got through my store… he said he got it from craigslist but i asked him for the kids number and when i called he said he came to the store and sold it…

Another time someone came in with a laptop, offered them $100 and they walked out… i left work, lance came in that day and the following morning i got a call from the dude i let walk out cursing me out saying im fucked up and that i made his girl divorce him or some shit…im like wtff? he goes, i sold you that laptop yesterday and left my facebook passwords on and someone was messaging mad girls saying i wanna fuck there pussy and that my girls an ugly cow… I find out that lance bought the laptop then sold it to singh and singh was fuckin with the guys facebook… hilarious but fucked up lance never told me and i wudnt of ever found out if singh didnt do that…

Last and hopefully I can believe singh, i caughtt lance buying gold real cheap and saying he paid alot for it… for instance buying $1,000 worth of gold for $200 and saying he paid $700 and pocketing $500 AND making $150 off the remaining $300… That and pocketing gold and having singh go around and sell it to other gold spots… singh used to come by all the time and chill and shit and as soon as i found out about lance he stopped answering my calls and coming by… thats cool, but just a little strange as i tried to hook him up as much as i could… then i find out him and lance are working togeather washing roofs…reaalllyy sketchy and fucked up when i made lance $2k a week working 20 hrs.

Jeeeezus.

Damn Jammer. I dont know how to fully detail a car or id be all over this…

There’s so much drama in the A.L.B.

Jammer = Lance?

I have an interest in learning more details about above arrangement…but L4B post is way off topic and I’m having a hard time understanding who it is aimed at specifically. I’m not trying to get tangled up with characters like Singh.

Edit: Reading comprehension > me…again. I get it now.

no.

lance is a former coworker of love for boost who owns a pawn shop, Singh is an associate/friend of jammer,

L4b I’m failing to see how any of that is jammers fault man , he can’t controll others man lol . Jammer is a great dude and would help anyone .