capitalcrew's girl car

Not low enough dude. Still gotta do a roll/pull, put shorter bolts in for the harness so i scrape less, then moar low.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6205/6140104233_93bfd0e23d_b.jpg
DSC_8939 by capitalcrew, on Flickr

Thinking about a front lip?

I know the HomeDepot Garden trim lip worked/looked great on my NA, not sure on the options for NB.

No lip. I like the way this front looks when you get your slam on. I can’t wait to go lowerrrrr. I want a rear bumper cutout/diffuser though. Bad.

Next thing I’m gonna do… probably a midpipe and muffler. After that, wheels and new tires along with a roll/pull for frushness.

yeahdawgggg

Riveted flares #FTW :lol

How do you not like lips? :wow

Diffusers do work well with NB’s, maybe start with just a cutout bumper? You’ll likely need to do so for the diffuser anyway.

:rofl Flares are for NAs.

Lips are sick… but i’m going my own route.

Too scared :lol

okay to bezel but OMG to wheels…I know they are big 17’s but damn they set the car off…mmmm

17s do not work on NA or NB miatas at all. The offset sucks. It’s just a 5 spoke that is too big, too sunk, and plain.

Sorry dude, we all have love for our own things, but those wheels are awful.

Holy SHIT those are hideous.

Car is looking good so far!

damn…

Thanks dude! I gotta clean it up a bit, it’s a mess right now. That’ll be it for a while though, I’m out of money haha.

:lol Yeaaa, I hear ya

THIS is what im talking about…

dude … YOUR BRAIN whats wrong with it???

thats all the proof I need… thats possibly the worst picture of a miataEVERRR

It’s missing the same paint as his evo… but not awd?

BECAUSE RACE CAR

What? Car is bone stock, completely unmodified. Dirty, but nothing wrong. Whys is a picture of a stock Mazdaspeed the worst pic ever? You need to explain a little bit more.

This car was missing no paint. The marks behind the tire are…DIRT

Dude, busting balls. Don’t get all butthurt in my thread or I’ll be forced to do something about it.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/aw_hell_naw.gif

I know you were. But Singer wasn’t

FUCK.

hey

no wait

HEY

can you hear me now?

LOL you asking whats wrong with the picture, is a good example of whats wrong with your BRAINNN

smh

:rofl big donky 17’s all jacked up. AWESOME

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP im always busting balls. im just jokin but you are a fucking idiot