Car - 1x Tire = Uhoh!

Anyone know this fella on here?
happened 2 houses down from my new apartment (which happens to be my parents house!) as I was moving.

I was taking a break then heard some funny noises, and figured it was just some jackass driving by with one of those lowrider cars w/ a strip on the back that makes all the sparks. (flint is it?)

Then I see a tire go rolling past the car, and hit the curb and go fllyyyiinnggggg.

4 macho guys climbed out.
I brought them a jack, and helped them get it back on.
something about needing spacers… so they loosened the rear lugs so that way it clears and they can get to the auto store.
Obviously it didn’t work. lol.

(ps, the maroon car = the car that got hit by the flying tire)
and the guy standing in the picture is my dad… not one of the members of the car!

People are so fucking retarded.

rofl, reminds me of that rx7 that lost all 4 wheels at an autox event.

cumarrow

they should be lucky it didnt destroy the 1/4 panel.

rotor looked pretty well… uh flat.
threw sparks everywhere for a good 100-200ft, and put a little rut (I mean little, but noticable) in the road the whole way to the curb.

p.s.
this happened a while back.
maybe 2-3 months ago.
just never posted it.

car looked really nice, but when they said what they did… :picard:

I actually witnessed a car lose a wheel while in motion. Wish I had a video of it. Was hilarious

Agreed.
after i realized their tire was going faster than them, i started lol’ing.

i can’t believe they admitted to the reason it happened. although, i guess if you’re stupid enough to do that, you wouldn’t be smart enough to realize that you shouldn’t be talking about it.