Car Audio & snow tires

i have snow tires that were on my old mazda 3 I 2005, so they were for 15in rims… and now that i gotta speed i cant use them, finding a rim that will fit with my brake caliper will take to long so im tryin to get rid of these… tread is huge on them and will get your around anywhere… im asking 200 for all 4, they practically look brand new so ya get back to me on that if your down

also from my old mazda i had the cd player dash kit im tryin to get rid of and i have an alpine cd player to go with it along with a pioneer 10in sub w/ amp im just gonna sell the amp with the sub, the amp is an off brand so no use in selling it apart and 3 sets of interior speakers…

snow tires - $200

cd player dash kit - $30

pioneer 10in sub with amp and box - $120

alpine cd player w/remote mp3cd play - $120

pair of rockford 6in interior speakers - $50

pair of rockford 4x6 interior speakers - $50

pair of dual 6.5in interious speakers - $50

i know there are no pics right now but just contact me if you think ud be into anything and maybe we can meet up or w/e and check it out in person if not ill take the time and snag some pics

Do you still have the steelies that go with the snow tires or it is just the tires themselves? I am very very interested if they come with wheels. They would fit my 07 Mazda3 hatch right?

no sry its just the tires but im sure it would be easier for you to find wheels for cheap that would go with them… my brakes on the speed are so much bigger that i know i wont be able to find any wheels that wont have a problem fitting on right but i think the hatchs come with 16in wheels so i think your outta luck

what size are the tires? I think I’m looking for 195/65/15’s for my vw but I would have to check when I get home. I need 2 new ones, but for $200 if your’s are decent, I’ll just get them. Pics would be nice too if possible.

chris

Gotta be careful with 15 inchers. The bigger calipers on the S are too big for a lot of rims that size.

whats the model on the head unit?

alpine CDA 9851

im pretty sure they are the same as what you are looking for… the tires are in my shed though ill have to dig them out tommorrow and look just to double check

sure thing. no rush on them as it obviously isn’t going to snow anytime soon.

What size are the tires?

195…65…15

Blizzaks?

im not sure but i dont think they are that brand… i just took a look in my shed and theres so much shit piled infront of them so im off sat ill have plenty of time to clean it out and get the tires in hand… sry for any hold up

any takers? please? tryin to have some spending money for vacation haha so the sooner the better!!!

just got to my tires… ya they are 195/65/15

Locked until pics are uploaded.