Car Crash in Cheektowaga

That sucks, I think I saw this car at a few meets too.

I can’t believe they spelled CAMARO wrong. Idiots.

And RIP :frowning:

yikes. sucks to hear. in the vid the rear section of the car is mush. wow.

he was at mikes dyno day…the same day that the yellow camaro was there, if that helps

I remember that car, sux to hear about that. Condolences to all that knew him.

ouch, i have seen that car before… drive with your heads on straight people.

verry sorry to hear. my thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family as this would be a very difficult time for anyone in this situation.

I saw this on the news… I got worried when I heard about a 23 year old male. I know alot of those. This is a real crappy thing… :frowning:

yea he was out with a bunch of circuit city people last night from yings… i guess he didnt make it home, apparently they found the car a t 6am in the morning… not knowing how long it had been there for…

he was always waiting outside circuit after work

Damn that sucks :frowning: My condolences to all that knew him and his family.

Sad story, the fact he was so young makes it worse. Be careful out there guys.

man…this is shitty as hell, i went to middle school with that kid and saw him a couple times at cruise nights. everyone needs to be more responsible. my condolences go out to his frends and family

Yes that was FMF paul with the primered black camaro (was grey). Same car from the duffs cruises, same kid waitin outside of circuit city. He is friends with the kid Dave who works there. Paul was 23 years old. I owe alot to that kid he helped me out with my car and then some. He built the car with me for days straight until it was all done, took the 1st joyrides in the car with him and the first nitrous runs. For those who were at my dyno he was the guy who came with me. He would do anything if you asked a favor of him. It really sucks now that he is gone. I wish he would have only gotten hurt so I could punch him for bein such a fucker. He didnt have things the easiest which is what makes it even more sad. Me and the boys are guna miss him alot. :frowning:

my sister thnks she went to skewl with him. its very unfortunate…condulences for his friends and family

shit I remember this kid from southgate a couple of times

R.I.P :tdown: :frowning:

bah, i hate when this stuff happens… sorry to hear

RIP

horrible. :tdown:

wow thats just to bad i talked to him a few times a sg seemed like a good kid, just too bad never the news u wanna hear

I dunno even know what to say, im still in shock. He was one of my friends and now hes gone ;( I was just with him a few days ago and now he’s not with us. He was a great person. ALLWAYS helped you if you needed it and more. He loved that car…man wtf ;( Me and the boys are gunna miss you paul :frowning:

:frowning: Always sad to hear stuff like this.

RIP

sorry to hear guys. :tdown: my condolences to you.