another accident

so my one of my sisters best friends was racing some guy on the robert moeses… after going under the bridge to get on the lasalle they nevermade the turn… he was passenger was ejected and died … the driver not sure if he was ejected but he has massive brain damage

this shit sucks i sorta knew the kid but man it sucks
happend last night

:tdown: to street racers
sucks and sorry man but hard price to pay if your gonna play

How many fucking times do we have to read this shit??? This is a car forum but there is a kill stories section, kinda makes you think like WTF. DON’T FUCKING RACE ON THE STREET, Sorry for your loss by the way, but don’t frigging race on public streets or highways.

ok i was wrong i got wrong info from my parents i was looking and found this…

http://www.niagara-gazette.com/local/local_story_182230038.html

sorry for the wrong info guys

Was his passenger someone named Josh by chance?

i dont know i will find out tommarow and let u know

^Wtf, not cool. I lost a friend a couple years ago to drunk driving. Fucking gay.

97ranger, do you have any names you can give, i live in Wheatfield as well, i might know the people involved. Sorry to hear about what happened.

edit, read the link since i was posting as you posted that

So shitty .seems like a lot of crashing this year.

One word.

Alcohol.

:bloated:

Anyone else not feel a shred of sympathy for the driver?

fixed. :beer2:

Alcohol and speed may have been the key factors in the crash.

drinking and driving = bad

racing on public streets = bad

drinking and then going racing on public streets = bad^2

They should have a MTV show that consists of videos/pictures of all the “street racers” that die both under the influence and sober. Maybe it could discourage all these kids from racing on the street and dieing. Maybe if we could show that its cool to drive slow, rather than fast people would slow down. Hell half the time I drive my car slow because I don’t want it to get dirty, plus I like to let everyone get a nice looksie at it. Boo to dieing

True Life: I drive like an old lady

someone I work with is a mess because she was friends with the family of the kid that died. It’s sad but those kids were being stupid.

That same turn claims a life each year.

Last year it was a chick on a motorcycle

Sorry to hear

I almost wrecked there in my younger…dumber days because the driver and another car were driving like…95% of 19yo kids do. (nothing bad can happen to us)

Didn’t someone on this board total a Mazda 6 on that turn?