Accident on clinton

Im sorry if this is a repost but for anyone that heard about the garbage truck hitting the car on clinton street in west seneca today, the driver of the car was killed, and he was a fellow classmate of mine that i graduated with. Apparently the garbage truck hit some blck ice and lost control. Its really weird to think that he didnt get killed by a drunk driver or by drving like an asshole like u usually hear about when young kids are involved in fatal accidents.

name of the driver ?

so thats why there was cops all over the place, it was interesting leaving/getting back to my house today

I seen a few people had “RIP” on facebook including mickdad246…dont know who it is though?

http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=7446190

i dont know if i should say the name but ya he graduated with mickdad246 as well. I will say he went to west seneca east and we graduated in 05.

RIP… sorry to hear

I’ve been at work and haven’t really talked to anyone from WS today…just wondering if it is someone I know…if you don’t want to post pm me please.

pmed

my girlfriend graduated with him and she was pretty upset. sucks to have this kinda thing happen, especially when it really was just an accident with no drugs/alcohol/speed involved

whats ur gf’s name i proly know her

Who was this kid? Can someone PM me the name?

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=53363

Thanks

Wow that sucks. Played football with him in hs.

i never see garbage trucks go faster then 35mph. normally i see them moving about 5mph

Sad, make’s you appreciate life a little more…

Dayum, i heard this happening as it happend on the police scanner at work. What a shame. Drive defensively out there gang.

That age group needs to stop being killed, when it’s from being in the military it’s alittle easier to understand. Imagine you getting a phone call that one of your family members was killed by a garbage truck.

Sorry to hear to all of you that knew him…

wow I knew AJ, fucking sucks.