Car Cruise / Racing / Video....

Well fine be a turd face

dude if you have a gl 1 or 2 f yeah were gonna use it.

wtf why cant i see it ? i have been racing for years

i have a hero pro cam for motorsports it can be mounted anyware rain or shine its only 3"x2" http://www.goprocamera.com/index.php?area=2&productid=2
anyone wants to make a video let me know i really want to do this + u know its not a good video with out atleast 1 bad bug lol it makes people look twice .

My boss has a serious camera I could probably borrow… It films in 1080p on P2 cards. Cannon XL H1 I think… I could ride in the bed of a truck or something… I filmed a good chunk of the stuntrageous DVD from the show in johnstown, he also made “knee deep in the bush”

Trailers for the 2 DVDs:

AN XL 1 would be sweet!!!

It’s Joey’s fault

XL 1 >>>>>>>>>>>GL2

guys read my thread about video we can do this

I think Ross already took the duty of doing it…This thread is meant to be about the videos Ross wants to make…Racing videos.

that it is :smiley:

:thumbup

i just always see threads that like this that talk about a little of everything and we never follow through with any of it . i figure if there a thread just for it . it will catch more eyes and get people involved im not trying to step on toes we all have the same goal. ill put 100% if he wants to run the show but im here to help just leting ya know

oh ill come through my man… ill come through…