Car Detail

I have a car at my shop that is off the road and I want to get it detailed. Anyone know a good mobile detailer who will go over it with a fine tooth comb and wash, claybar, buff and wax the car? If any nyspeed detailers want to tackle this PM me your rate and availability :slight_smile: Thanks.

PM Captin Morgan

I can’t actually pm him, he doesn’t have that set up. Do you have a phone number for him?

913-4293 =) wonder whats up with my pm’s

I called and left you a voice mail.

pm solitude

PM mtg, he is better than everyone listed above =)

I told you a wile back don Im always looking for work!

facebook dave dingwall^^^^^^ you can see all his pics of cars

my m5 is in need of a serious detail as well, i wouldnt mind getting in on this also if you dont mind don.

Sorry Don son destroyed my phone again… I can text but cannot hear messages or incoming calls… And yea John lets do this!

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

i dont know who mtg is but over 8yrs experience here…

Corrected the paint on Jason’s (blackforest) blue s4 last year, that was alot of work lol. Don/John nether of you are looking for wetsanding are you?

no wetsanding, car was just painted, and just needs a nice coat of wax and the interior cleaned very well. I want the car to be presentable if i find a buyer. Not sure what dons needs are.

throw me a text

I would like at least one of my cars done as well. Not quite yet though, still a little early for me.

PM him

why would i do that lol