Car Detail

My grandparents are no longer able to drive, so we’re selling their car. It’s a 2009 Chevy Impala that needs a basic detail inside and out so it can be sold. I know there are a few different guys doing details so PM me if you’re looking for another car.

Car is located in Tonawanda 14150 but can be driven to where ever (within reason) to get cleaned up. My Grandma primarily used this as a grocery getter so miles are low and it shouldn’t need a whole lot of work.

Thanks,
John

Mike from DetailWNY. If you really want that thing cleaned up absolutely recommend him.

PMed

California detailing on Taylor rd in orchard park.

California is a joke, go to mike or Simon if he still does it. You can even go to delta for a basic detail and they will do a decent job if no paint correction is needed.

Thank you. If you want me to take a look at it, we can absolutely get it ready to sell and stay well within a completely reasonable budget of yours/theirs. PM/email(michael@detailwny.com) if I can be of help.

Thanks to all the guys who’ve contacted me. I will be getting back to you soon, I’ve been super busy with work. I AM NOT ignoring you lol.

Good to know =)^^^

Hit me up, I have done MANY cars on here…

I wouldn’t pay much for a detail on an 09 Impala you’re just trying to sell. 99% of 09 Impala buyers aren’t going to see the difference between a show car detail that the detailers on here do and a simple drive through car wash. Drive it through Delta Sonic, vacuum out the crude and slap a for sale sign on it.

My dad is selling it and wants to detail it. :shrug: I’m not looking to get a polished showroom finish but I also dont want to just spray it with a hose and call it a day. I totally understand this isn’t a Maserati or Lamborghini or anything.

Just an update. Thanks for everyone who contacted me. I went with Mike over at DetailWNY. Told him that my dad was contemplating just doing the delta sonic job, so anything better than that would be great. Mike went above expectations and made the car look like it was ready for the showroom floor. We worked out a budget before hand and for the price the car looked absolutely great. There were some minor paint defects that couldn’t have been covered without touchup paint, which we didn’t have. Right away I could tell Mike takes his job very serious and strives to leave no detail overlooked. He pointed out a few things when I dropped off the car that most normal people couldn’t or wouldn’t even notice. My dad was extremely happy with the work done by Mike.

:bigtup:

Nice. Mike’s done both of my vehicles and they look great :tup:

It was a pleasure meeting you, your brother and your father. I’m glad everyone was happy with the car and flattered with the compliments. I must admit it was a non-typical car with a different set of circumstances, but it was a blast actually doing the prep. I am sure you won’t have an issue selling it. In the meantime if you need anything, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

you guys have a shop or is it mobile service? i want to stop by but cant seem to find the address anywhere on your site.

Mike is a really nice guy and does terrific work. I’d recommend him to anyone…