Car Detailing

looking for someone to do under the hood, steam clean make it look all fancy etc. and i have some tar splatter that needs to be buffed out. anyone? prices?

There are quite a few people who detail on here. Do a quick search and some names should come up. Psphinx did my bike last year and I was very happy with the results.

i am not coming up with anything specific. how do i search for more than one keyword in a post? like engine and detail?

put + between each word. But most of these guys will do that as well anyhow.

Ya I am going to be looking for this too. Need the interoirs of my car cleaned. Black interior + cum stains and salt = the suck

anyone on here do this after like 5pm so i could do it after work. im looking to get it done tonight or tomorrow. maybe wed because i am off. i dont really need interior. just engine/exterior/maybe wheels.

Anybody have a link to the thread where they did the INTENSE detail on that VW… i think passat? i tried to find it the other day, to no avail.

do you mean infinity coupe?

It was a black or blue Jetta. He metered every square inch of the car the get the paint thickness before starting his detail. Fucking insane.

ah:io:

^thats the one… jetta. not the infinity.

LINK@!?!?!?