Car died, won't start

Alright, just went outside to go to work, start the car, it’s giving me its usual first 30 seconds of rough running bullshit. I let it idle for about a minute, then go down my driveway. I stop at the end, it stalls. I’m like, no biggie this happens all this time. Go to start it. “Click” Only relay clicking. My car is stuck at the end of my stone driveway, not wanting to start, and no idea why. My battery is fully charged.

hit the starter with a hammer

The thing is though, the starter doesn’t even do ANYTHING. You only hear the relay clicking once.

hit it ya panzy

HIT IT ! YOU CAN DO IT!

No seriously, hit the starter, it’s time for a new one reallll soon

not hard though. You basically just have to make some stuff move around. The connections are just sitting in a dead spot and you have to give em a jolt to get them moving again. A block of wood, and sometimes your fist is enough

I’d hit it. Seriously though…hit it, bang it, slap it…do whatever works. Even rocking the car back and forth with it in gear helps sometimes as well.

Edit: $126.11 for the 3 year warranty.

$137.19 for a lifetime.  Call up if ya need one y0.

check your connections

Good news, after double checking connections and whatnot, I found that the one nut holding the main wire to the starter had worked its way loose just the slightest bit. I tighetned it up, put the battery back in, turned the key, she didn’t even need a quarter second before firing up.

I guess it chose a good time to not start. I could’ve been stuck somewhere with no idea what to do.