Car dyno'd TONIGHT

thats already been brought up. thanks for playing the “youre late to the game” game

My tuner and builder said the injectors are fine, and I’ve trusted him up to this point. I told him three months ago where I wanted the car and he has given me 20 more HP. Hopefully we get this issue kinked out tommorow and then ill have some graphs.

The car is probably capable of a 9.9 but without a two step I highly doubt it would happen. Not to mention if i turned a 10.x LVD would kick me out since the car is pretty much stock suspension wise sans some springs/struts, no cage.

I didn’t want auto, I wanted a 6 speed. Cant imagine my clutch will last more than a season either, even with the rps plate.

Haha. I’m sure we will run into eachother this season.

I think your car would take it fine?

Your car sucks ass

Injectors are on the edge to say the least, Meth is fine (if you know what you are doing), and the car won’t beat a 1000CC bike from anything under an 80MPH roll. I did all of this with a similar setup 7 years ago.

want a medal,or a chest to pin it on:eek;)

Yay you are awesome

me or travis???

Travis but you are still awesome too john

thanks minne me

Any time

You have to let me run that thing at the track, we can switch cars for a pass :wink:

Unlike most posts on here, my Supra input matters.

No it doesn’t

i was playin king ding a ling:thumbup

I didn’t say tha car would beat a 1000cc bike. I wanted 700whp, I think i will be attaining just over that.

Not sure why you have this aggresive attitude.

Brian Doyle and John have tuned hundreds of Supra’s. John has owned ten Supras himself, among other 2JZ Lexuses.

He is supra god

People were questioning what the car would do against a bike, so I’m telling everyone what it will do since I had a very similar setup years ago…

Maybe you’ll consider the meth once you figure out that it sucks to drive the car on pump gas after using race fuel:). I’d only do the meth with plenty of failsafes in place, though. Personally, I’d do E85. Have to go standalone for that, though.

Nope. I know what I know, and am not afraid to ask questions when needed.