Car dyno'd TONIGHT

I bought some of it :slight_smile:

No wai, bling bling.

the inlet.

Yep. Looks sexy. Need to replace all the blue fittings with black though.

no way, get yellow!

well considering it was leaning out at 26psi, i think it would be unsafe at 28psi, unless im missing something.

im sorry but just because its a supra, and just because its a VPC doesnt mean it’s going to defy the laws of physics, and that it doesn’t function like every other system in the world. i dont need to be in your specific car to know its ghetto.

if you disagree with what i said about it running the same timing/fueling values from 30psi all the way to 43psi then say something. if you agree with what i said then stfu noob.

Calling ME a ‘noob’ HAHHAHAHHAH

Anyway, as I increased boost from 30-43psi, I upped the octane accordingly, and the car did not lean out all that much (if at all, it’s been 7 years give me a break), and the stock ECU pulled timing accordingly.

I love it when people that have never done something ‘chime in’ with there ‘valuable’ input.

It’s true Mike. Until you cob job a tune on supra yourself you have no right to comment.

Right. Lets all conform to the 30 psi limit of the VPC because your friend told you so. God forbid that I turned the knob a little farther to the right and nothing bad happened, other then blowing the tires off at a much higher rate of speed.

Oh, and I’ve had my Corvette as high as 16.8 PSI on the dyno with a 2 bar map sensor. It’s gonna blow SOON!!!

Has anyone in the Supra community made more power on a 67MM then me? My old Supra made 777WHP on stock head/cams, cobbed tune and all.

Why? It’s over the ~15psi magic threshold of the sensor (with the same fuel/timing), cobbed tuned and it should have blown.

i said its ghetto, not that its going to blow up the instant you do it. you know yourself its not the right way of doing things, and then you tell me i dont know what im talking about? lol

All I am trying to say is that you can run over 30psi on a VPC as long as you know what you are doing, and you won’t hurt anything. I’m proof.

TurboTravis, what size motor do u have in the ZED? i think u need to make a thread dedicated to this monster.

ZED Vs ZED. blower vs turbo

if you don’t have an ems, what are u using? Is Aem for supras 3k?

he wont run the AEM. because like 6 people had a problem with it. so its MoTec or bust

i think he’s using megasquirt