Car Get together

There has been a small mustang get together on the last few Friday nights, about a dozen mustangs were there, also a corvette, GTO,viper and Lightening truck, wondering what the deal is? It’s at the Advance auto and Raymour Parking lot on route 9 (Right off exit 9) Wondering if anyone would be interested in going this Friday night the weather is suppose to be good??? Any details or comments would help

Gimme better directions from the Northway headed south, and there is a good chance that I’ll stop by tomorrow night. My car has a full tank of 6 month old gas, and I wanna burn a good bit of it off before I fill it (want fresh fuel before I rip on it)

Enjoy yourselves guys but be warned:

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showpost.php?p=574116&postcount=24

Not really concerned, I would not be ripping my car in/out of the lot, or ripping on it tomorrow in general.

I plan on doing the above warned activities.

Ive heard the cops dont bother people there.
Its on the corner of 146 and 9, real easy to get to. Take a right off the exit and go past the intersection of 146 and 9 and take a right into Advance Auto’s lot.

Yeah sounds good hopefully allot of people end up coming, last time i was there Troopers went down route 9 and never even looked in our direction, I’m not expecting any problems, I’ll be cleaning my car now until then lol!

hmmm maybe I will make it up there for this tonight!!

We should all meet up at the lot then take a cruise up there. Anyone in??

i’d prolly go. trace wants to hit curver tonight anyway

I made a thread in srs about a meetup/cruise tonight, check it out yooo

no one knows me but i would like to see whats up there if you don’t mind me taging along id be on my motorcycle.