Car meet at Monroeville Hooters 3-28 at 7:30

There is a small gathering of cars meeting up and having some dinner if anyone is interested you are all welcome to come.
I am not on this site much but am trying to get on more often so i figured this will be a good way to meet some people and hang out.
DG

i might be down

maybe

I’ll probably run up there I’ve been wanting to go to hooters for awhile now.

i might show

Ill be there…with some other 6gc members :smiley:

Hope to see a few of you guys make an appearance…
DG

maybe see what sgoing on

Here is a list of people that is for sure going…
1.DG Performance (+3 people … 01 Celica, 93 RX7, 02 Lancer)
2.Orbital
3.Cutrata
4.Burneed
5.Robdrummer
6.Eurotoyocelica95
7.CelicaKid (if he can get out of class)
8.gone9420 (+ maybe 1 more)
9.rob7796
10.Streetracing10psi (240SX) + a 06 eclipse GT

We hope to get at least 15-20 cars to show up!!!
DG

hmmm depends on the weather if its rainin im not goin anywhere

heres another def comer coming to the hooters club…06 lancer evolution IX MR

i dont konw one of those people on there. atleast i dont think i do. got to work tomrrow night anyway

Can’t go buddy just got in from iraq and i have shit to do arround the house.

Ok, well the meet is on no matter what, even if it rains! See ya up there…

You probably would have gotten a better turnout tomorrow or thursday looking at the weather.

I went to the Hooters meet tonite. Everyone was cool. See u guys next month. Just so u know, i’m the guy that owns the SRT-4 (i didn’t drive it to the meet tho)…i came with Joe (the guy with the white 5th gen Celica w/ 20V Swap.)

Thanx again

Hope more people will make it next time… the weather did suck but all you can do is hope for sun to shine when we have the next meet! for those of you who left and did not sick around we ended up finding another group of people hanging out and we talked to that group of people after dinner in some random parking lot. i think the next meet will be an event like go-carting at cadie shack or somethig.

I would just like to say that that was my first meet that i went to and was a little nervous but every1 was really cool and there were alot of nice cars there and i would love to do it again…Thanx

good times :smiley: