Car progress pics...

at least it dont look like a red x. :smiley:

Originally posted by 1320
Basically the 240sx/silvia/180sx is a good all around car because of its lightweight, its RWD and the huge performance aftermarket and not to mention the reliability of the SR20DET engine. The motor can withstand over 450hp on the STOCK bottom end. There are tuners who have pushed it to over 500hp on the stock bottom end.

that helps alittle bit thanks

looks great man keep up the good work n get some clearer pics !

prob took them with phone… thats how they turn out with my phone. and i have the same one

they arent too bad, for an LG camera phone :dunno:

looks good, keep up the good work.

Originally posted by whitey
good work kolar!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
cloudy,but no red x’s!!!

car looks good!!!:bigok:

x2

good progress… and glad to see no red X:D

looking great kolar:D

Lookin good!!! :eek:

ahhh i wish i could… but its history here soon. Im pretty sure the car is getting sprayed triple black… possibly dark charcoal.
you need color in your life havent you owned enough black cars??.. are you and genocide related!!!

thats jdm as fuck!

lookin good :cool:

mmmmm :smiley:

what happened to your teg?

that is definitly some dope shizzal :bigok:

well rusty240det went 11.90@115mph with this set-up. So im gunning for around there… maybe a tenth faster since i should be a hair lighter because of the carbon hood, no power steering and lighter wheels. But anything under 12 seconds ill be happy with :cool:

Good work 1320… it should be a really really fun car to drive because its soo light. Nice time to shoot at! Anything under 12’s is fast… anything 12 seconds and slower is well… “quick” Its weird after driving a consistant 11 sec car for a while, everything in the mid-high 12’s seems slow. I really think that 240 will be a consistant 11 sec car, imagine how fast it would run if my small light ass was driving it :eek: Good Work !!!

lookin good man. dark charcoal would be a great color.

Originally posted by SP71Supra
Good work 1320… it should be a really really fun car to drive because its soo light. Nice time to shoot at! Anything under 12’s is fast… anything 12 seconds and slower is well… “quick” Its weird after driving a consistant 11 sec car for a while, everything in the mid-high 12’s seems slow. I really think that 240 will be a consistant 11 sec car, imagine how fast it would run if my small light ass was driving it :eek: Good Work !!!
It’s all about perspective. I remember when I thought my 15 sec Prelude was fast. :rofl:

Congrats Kol… should be a nice combo. And I’ll hop on the “Dark Charcoal Bandwagon.”

-TJ