Car progress pics...

well, its getting close… still waiting on rear brake discs (they sent me 2 sets of fronts) so i had to send a pair back. And the tires should be here this week.

Gonna fire it up with the stock injectors first make sure everything is kosher… then gonna slap in the Tomei 555cc injectors and AFC.

Then its just a matter of getting the suspension put on and getting to my dads paintbooth… :wink:

more…

last one

cloudy,but no red x’s!!!

car looks good!!!:bigok:

Look at that intercooler:cool: What kind of times are you lookin to get out of it?

i seen that car on friday eveing…my first time out to the shop with my buddy. looked good!

good work kolar!!

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
Look at that intercooler:cool: What kind of times are you lookin to get out of it?

well rusty240det went 11.90@115mph with this set-up. So im gunning for around there… maybe a tenth faster since i should be a hair lighter because of the carbon hood, no power steering and lighter wheels. But anything under 12 seconds ill be happy with :cool:

leave the pinstripe!!

:cool:

Originally posted by whitey
leave the pinstripe!!

ahhh i wish i could… but its history here soon. Im pretty sure the car is getting sprayed triple black… possibly dark charcoal.

Originally posted by 1320
ahhh i wish i could… but its history here soon. Im pretty sure the car is getting sprayed triple black… possibly dark charcoal.

dark charcoal

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
dark charcoal

good luck

Originally posted by BlkP42E
good luck
:cool:

:cool: :bigthumb:

i got a question, what is the big deal with those 240s and the engine swaps??? are the cars good at handling or good strip cars what? just curious

Originally posted by Quik
i got a question, what is the big deal with those 240s and the engine swaps??? are the cars good at handling or good strip cars what? just curious

Basically the 240sx/silvia/180sx is a good all around car because of its lightweight, its RWD and the huge performance aftermarket and not to mention the reliability of the SR20DET engine. The motor can withstand over 450hp on the STOCK bottom end. There are tuners who have pushed it to over 500hp on the stock bottom end.

Looks good, :smiley:

looks good :bigthumb: