Car Shipping

Hiya,
there is an NX located in Windsor, Ont. that i am interested in, and was wondering if anyone has experiance with having vehicle shipped from out east, or otherwise.
Any recomendations or help would definately be appreciated.
thanks,
Matt

All I have to say is Hansen’s Forwarding.

Awesome company to deal with. I had my s14 shipped out from toronto last oct. There drop off yard is a little scary at first, not overly fancy or anything but those guys rock. I paid right around $850 to have it shipped from toronto to calgary and it was in about 4 days earlier than it was supposed to be. They give you a tracking number so you can see where your car is every step of the way and they insure anything they are shipping. No damage, scratches, dents or anything on the car when it arrived. I know 3 other people that haave used them with no problems at all. They were also one of the cheapest I could find. They will get you a flat rate taxi from there yard to the airport as well. Let me know if you have any other questions. :smiley:

Cool, they also do online quotes, which is cool :thumb
THanks for the recommendation, we’ll see how it goes.
Matt

Good Luck, i believe they also have a toll free number as well and if you call that the guy will quote you right then and there over the phone.